If Arohi gets the bullet..

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Noo, it's not confirmed yet, but it's a thought. In almost EVERY don vs/- cop lovestory, the actress, intentionally or unintentionally saves the hero from getting the bullet. And here, our miss oh-so-strong and oh-so-clever Arohi Ahluwalia is gonna save Arjun's life. But the question is - Intentionally or Unintentionally??

In my opinion, Arohi will get the bullet. She would like, unintentionally, jump in the bullet's path without noticing it, and will get the bullet. And then yeah...the whole 'love' track can progress.

What do you think? Would Arohi get the bullet? Would she intentionally jump in front of the bullet to save Arjun? (Highly unlikely), or would she unintentionally stand in the path and get injured? 
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think intentionally she will come in front of bullet
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...i think she'll c the shooter n then she will cum n save arjun...bt rite now..chikku came so i dnt knw???
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it also could be chiku who gets the bullet...because he's found the cottage...and the killer might mistake him for arjun
wbose thumbnail

nice thought, but i'm thinking just d opposite. what if arjun gets shot?arohi might think the underworld ppl have done that. she will come 2 know that its actually arjun who saved her life & not chiku. so she will b confirmed abt her love for arjun.

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As she has already saved Arjun from Rajveer so as she can do now when Kaali will try to kill him, so may unintentionally she will save Arjun so that love track can progress.
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want Arohi to get hurt while saving Arjun inspite of knowing truth about Arjun.. i want Arjun's change of heart and life after this.. bt Chiku knows truth about Arohi's kidnapping.. how wud Arjun hide it?

btw, wat happened to din chaddiya song...🤔
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: violette

i want Arohi to get hurt while saving Arjun inspite of knowing truth about Arjun.. i want Arjun's change of heart and life after this.. bt Chiku knows truth about Arohi's kidnapping.. how wud Arjun hide it?

btw, wat happened to din chaddiya song...🤔

may be Arjun will threaten Chiku that he will kill all three of them if he would try to tell anything to Arohi. 😛 😛 😛
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@MahaK:  I guessed so.. bt  it wud b cliched.. instead y not dupe him too.. and convince him otherwise.. anyways heis goofy..😆
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: violette

@MahaK:  I guessed so.. bt  it wud b cliched.. instead y not dupe him too.. and convince him otherwise.. anyways heis goofy..😆

this may be happen
but v know Arjun very well he will use the threat directly according to his nature.😆 😆 😆