Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing. I think people are getting fed up with the current sadistic storyline.  We do not want to see doom and gloom after waiting so long for Arman's reunion. 

These creatives are stupid and cruel.😡😡 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not at all surprised .The writers facsination of showing the leads as losers is what has caused this .The hero is making such pathetic decisions , he cannot get a single decent place of shelter or a job and he is showing no interest in getting close to his gorgeoous wife whome we understand he loves and is  very attracted to ..
Such unrealistic nonsense .
The heroine was a big executive once and now all she does is live in a dirty chawl and drunk people go in the house and she just looks on and tells the drunkard that her husband is not at home .Excuse me , even a 10 year old woould have better sense than this ...She is making no effort to look for a job or to give her husband the right advise ..
People were happy that Manav and Archana got together but these idiotic writers blew it by silly tracks and by showing the lead as still terribly miserable .Manav is always crying , always ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gud at least the CVs will know we r fed up of so much rona dhona with the leads living with each other as brother n sister. They think they r being so meherbaan on us when they give us some light romance along the streets. Sorry, who wont get fed up seeing the lead as losers n constantly gettg served  plates of insults n humiliations😡😡
sensodyne thumbnail
This TRP rating is from 29th not 30th and 29th had loads of cute ArMan moments na in spite of it it's 8th hmmm....
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

This TRP rating is from 29th not 30th and 29th had loads of cute ArMan moments na in spite of it it's 8th hmmm....

viewer-ship on a day is conclusive of the one shown a day before.

Friday's episode of PR was the most pathetic and sickening episode. I think all of us were expecting another pathetic follow up. But fortunately we were given a good one.

Maybe that is why trp on 15th were higher than the 12th when arman actually reunited. thats why according to me precap matters a lot. 

These CVs need to pull up their socks. By being unpredictable....they have only worsened their storyline.

Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bonne I agree .. I dint watch the epi bcuz I was completely put off by the precap ... It was only after I read the WU that I watched the repeat telecast.
eshi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Not at all surprised .The writers facsination of showing the leads as losers is what has caused this .The hero is making such pathetic decisions , he cannot get a single decent place of shelter or a job and he is showing no interest in getting close to his gorgeoous wife whome we understand he loves and is  very attracted to ..

Such unrealistic nonsense .
The heroine was a big executive once and now all she does is live in a dirty chawl and drunk people go in the house and she just looks on and tells the drunkard that her husband is not at home .Excuse me , even a 10 year old woould have better sense than this ...She is making no effort to look for a job or to give her husband the right advise ..
People were happy that Manav and Archana got together but these idiotic writers blew it by silly tracks and by showing the lead as still terribly miserable .Manav is always crying , always ...

Each and every word you said is what I would have said. Good job and thanks for saving my time for not making me type this 😆