Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 110

v.dhanyalakshmi

Groupbie

v.dhanyalakshmi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur updates....

with ur updates only i know  the girls & boys name.

yesterday only i saw MM6.......   in that i can't  find boys name & his  face clearly. it's some wat boring to me....

as we expected most of them are new face only in MM6......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions (Page 8)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jesica.sica

jesica.sica

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

yesterday's episode was not up too mark actually. i also felt quite borin till geetha's performance Cry. and aft break ki baadh AYISHA n SOUNDARYA were really good Clap. they both atleast made us to laugh at some corner. ayisha's costume was really awesome for her . and sandy wit soundarya (wow), sandy dint make us to watch soundarya at all! thts ok, but ayisha n soundarya 's performance were betta than others Wink. Am waitin for boys duet SmileDay Dreaming.................................!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v.dhanyalakshmiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.dhanyalakshmi

Thanks for ur updates....

with ur updates only i know  the girls & boys name.

yesterday only i saw MM6.......   in that i can't  find boys name & his  face clearly. it's some wat boring to me....

as we expected most of them are new face only in MM6......

u are welcome dear... its my pleasure to do it... yes almost all except one or two is new faces in both boys and gals.. yes their plan was not to reveal the boys yesterday.. very boring episode..

v.dhanyalakshmi

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jesica.sica

yesterday's episode was not up too mark actually. i also felt quite borin till geetha's performance Cry. and aft break ki baadh AYISHA n SOUNDARYA were really good Clap. they both atleast made us to laugh at some corner. ayisha's costume was really awesome for her . and sandy wit soundarya (wow), sandy dint make us to watch soundarya at all! thts ok, but ayisha n soundarya 's performance were betta than others Wink. Am waitin for boys duet SmileDay Dreaming.................................!

yes soundarya with sandy was little entertaining... others were ok performances only..Sleepy

and wat are u waiting for boys duet???????? Angry

if like tat happens next week then MM6 gonna become soar due to dragging....Confused

but its not gonna happen as kala said all the viewers will get to know all from next week.... so hope for the best...Clap

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Yesterday episode was bore...as usual Kala master is dragging...eppo thaan avangaluku arivu varuthoooEmbarrassed

waiting for boys duet!!

SweetyGreen

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I thought Sunitha's performance was really good.... I thnk she & girish have  chance of winning

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.1

I thought Sunitha's performance was really good.... I thnk she & girish have  chance of winning

This week its Boys Duet Round.... again dragging i felt.. but most of the dances were awesome..

and as u said girish and sunitha can win this season.. as they are so romantic in which i saw in this week promo sunitha kisses girish cheeks... semma romance dance thaan.. lets hope for the best  how they do well..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
"MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO MANADA MAYILADA 6 TEAM"Party

Edited by SweetyGreen - 26 December 2010 at 10:08am

v.dhanyalakshmi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top