Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 110

jesica.sica

jesica.sica

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i don think tht sandy s gonna win this season ! cos this tym d competition s really tuff n thr s no clue ,who s gonna win mm6 title ConfusedConfused!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions (Page 7)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dulmini

No dear, i didn't miss her name.   Haritha has been replaced by Bhayva

Bhavya is Dhee 4 winner

thanks for the info duls dear..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

A replacement already???  And a fight???  This season is going to be interesting.
Just one question...I haven't seen last week's epi but one dance...who is that guy with the long hair with purple bangs????  OMG....my initial reaction to his look was........let's not go there??
I feel as though something is missing this season.  Don't know what...but maybe Sunday is going to rock. 
Aslo I have this really huge feeling that
MM6 winner: Karthick and Soundarya along with Sandy
it's do predictable already.

Let's wait and see what this different round has in store for us.

tat guy name is thaarak... he is the one who was told by the judges to cut his hair short for other upcoming rounds...but he said tat his mom loved his long hair....

and yes before the competition starts more interesting things happening like cat fights and replacement.. as all are new pairs these changes are natural to happen..

and as i guessed the old season's boy and gal got paired up together with sandy... but i too feel this time sandy might not win the title.. but who knows this is kala's show so again he might win..

lets wait for this week girls duet round...

inimai

inimai

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Really its kala master's show ,anything can happen,we can predict the after the competitve rounds,based on judges marks&favourites

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inimai

Really its kala master's show ,anything can happen,we can predict the after the competitve rounds,based on judges marks&favourites

thanks for agreeing with me... its of course gonna happen like tat only..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Today Girls Duet Round..

Only the girls danced without showing their pairs or its like hiding their pairs for another week for audience sake... so its called specially girls duet...

The boys who danced with the girls were hiding their face with mask or paint or in shadow without revealing their faces...

It was an dull round only few performances were good...

Haritha is replaced by Bhavana... reason is Haritha got a chance to act in a movie..

This round is also kala master's plan to drag one more week as suspense without telling who is gonna paired up with whom...

So from next week they will be showing the pairs as some Xmas celebration too is there in the sets...

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks...I too felt that this was completely unneccessary of her to hid them.  I also felt that some performances were really dull.

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks...I too felt that this was completely unneccessary of her to hid them.  I also felt that some performances were really dull.

u are welcome dear..

yes smiles thanks for agreeing with all my points.. today its full waste dragging episode...

v.dhanyalakshmi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top