Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Chupianz
did u guys missed my updateLOL

-------------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein---------------------------------------

Episode Starts with Sid coming out of the shower( Haila too cute)..and he sees divya so he tells divya that not to unwrap it b/c doc said no.Sid says that if u need anything tell mom b/c i have to go to office.( Cute Scene between DivSid).

Scene Shift to Nivedita
Nivi is standing infront of mirror.she applys sindoor in her maang.(looking gorgeous).She goes to wake Viren up.Viren says come first near by me.Nivi goes near to Viren. and  NivRen touches Hand.
Viren says i want to see u first so he opens his eyes and sees Nivi first ( So cute ).Nivi is about to fall and she landes on Viren and Viren Holds Her.(Viren theme plays) NivRen looks at eachother.
Chanchal Says Viren so he goes and sleeps on the bed.

Chanchal comes into NivRen's Room. with tea. and she says good Morning. and Viren says good morning ma.Chanchal says i try to stop divya but she went into the kitchen.Nivi goes to the kitchen.

scene shift to kitchen
divya trying to cook and Nivi comes and says wht u doing? u need to rest until ur hand is fine.
Divya says sid was tried of eating wedding food so i decided to do parathas. Nivi's does the Parathas and Divya helps her.Divya says to nivi what would happen if u didn't camed here.Nivi says woh chanchal Nivi says um ma told me u were in kitchen. Divya says no i did not meant that. Divya says what would happen if u did not came here as a bahu.Nivi does not say anything and she says Di let's make it fast everyone will come to eat now.( cute scene between sister)

Scene Shift to everyone sitting at dining table

Nivi and Divya are serving. and chanchal says that today divya has made the breakfast.Divya goes to serve Sidd and Divya puts gobi ka Paratha Sid says i do not want gobi ka paratha i want Aloo ka paratha. Viren says Bhabhi wow kya paratha banaya apne.Siddharth eats the paratha and Sid says it's very good. . Sid also tells viren to taste aloo ka paratha. Vandana comes and says that medicine is finished. chanchal says first eat then we can do that work later. Everybody Praises how the paratha is made.Divya says i did not made Nivi made it..divya says to vandana will u teach me. Vandana says yes. chanchal says bhabhi teach her very well b/c after all she has to handle everything from House Key to cooking...Divya says i will learn everything...Nivi gets emotional and says in her mind i wish i can also meet dadi like u divya di...and Nivi says i will go put water in the flowers so she leaves from dining area....

Scene Shift to Naintara Dadi Having flashback of what hemlata had said to dadi about how nivi does not wanted divya and so on ( Fire that has happened in yesterday epi)
Keshav comes and gives dadi the money and he says u keep this now b/c u know well 
yash comes out of shower and Dadi ask yash if he has met Nivi.yash says no. Yash says when she comes outside that's when i will see her.Dadi says to yash if u see nivi tell her that i want to meet her.Yash says i will sit outside and look at the villa and when di comes outside i will tell her.

Scene Shift to Nivedita Outside of Sood House Watering Flowers and looking at her house.

Nivi's Dad comes outside and Nivi and her dad looks at eachother & Keshav leaves( emotional )

Nivi is about to go inside but she sees yash coming .Yash is trying to say something but nivi is not able to understand it so Yash is coming towards nivi but Chanchal comes and says are u done watering the flowers?Chanchal says viren has been looking for u inside.he is not able to find his wallet.Chanchal says go and give him his wallet. Yash throws the letter with the rock. and Nivi sees the rock by her feet. and Nivi goes inside.

Nivi is going inside while sid is coming out of nivren room. NivArth Meets ( haila)Embarrassed
NivArth looks at eachother and Sid says Nivedita what's all this.  sid shows nivi the room and the room is all messy. Sid looks at Nivi. and Nivi looks at Sid. Nivi says why did u came here? Sid says my laptop has problem so i camed here for Viren's Laptop.Nivi gives the Laptop bag to Sid. and Sid Leaves. Nivi says how did all this happen( messy room) Nivi says who did this?

Nivi goes outside to look for the rock( which has letter ). Sid comes downstair and he says to his mom that i am going to the office and i will be late .Vandana says now u have to tell this to divya. Divya says to sid that didn't u need to take some files. Sid says how did u know.Divya says i heard u talking with the manager. Sid tells Nandu to get the files from the room. Jawahar comes there and says siddharth i have told manager to bring me some money for house and he said no.Jawahar says he told me that u need to look at files ( viren also comes there )
Sidd says to jawahar that dadaji has put the power of attorney on my name.and that's why i need to review the files before making any decision.sid says and if make any mistake then our company will have a  huge impact on loss. Jawahar looks angrily at sid. and he leaves.
Viren was also standing there and he has also heard the convo.

Episode Ends on Viren Face

*PreCap*::::Sid saying to nivi that i want to talk with you.Sid says not here Somewhere else. and chanchal sees NivArth leaving. and chanchal tells divya that right now i just saw Sid & nivi talking in alone. Divya is giving her wonder/confused Look....
( Kya Precap haiEmbarrassed) NivArth together Leaving somewhere

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 30 November 2010 at 2:11pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

muah143monicayER_ER_YAanupamgSanskareKK_1234ninisidhellokavianandzackgkwebbelmiss_patel5harish_kenwassup28A HUGE FANsrmirjip@rasrgattuhananegulati10sunshine33nurulain-Preetz-Spotnaj7teri_susansihumushkan_2003BilliCat.FebruaryFlower-shamima-piyualkastonexVarsha-01suzi_bshalini01shivani003...Binny...moniluvskinshuksun-naaaaaaaaaloveaboveall.jyothi_coolOmshanti1111KinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*30th November*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
gosh this chanchal nah. she just loves trouble. thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Pooji. Thanks doll!!
You're so sweet. LOL.

Is Sanju honey bunny not doing updates?

<3

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Mrs.Jaysean

Goldie

Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thank u

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@ Sabi-  we split the updateLOL since i was missing doing the update
and her net will be fixed by tomorrow

loveaboveall.

hanane

hanane

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Pooji Smile

P.Kamaljit.Sean

gulati10

gulati10

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thannks for the update !

Aww so cute scene between Viren and Niveditha !!Day Dreaming

He is  trying to make her cozy and  he has started  teasing her
Niveditha is also blushing well
Kinshuk can charm his costars wellBlushing

Now I don;t want Divya to get angry with niveditha !!

Chanchal is really a mean lady Angry

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Anamika1570

IF-Dazzler

Anamika1570

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Nice Update! Thanks!

Chanchal would definitely try to create a rift between Nivedita and Divya and also Nivedita and Viren as both are supportive of Nivedita. But I do not think Divya would suspect Nivi this time even if Chanchal is trying to poison her mind. And as far as Viren is concerned he would also not doubt Nivedita but would trust her.It would at least take some more attempts for Chanchal to succeed in her plans.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 30 November 2010 at 5:11pm

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top