MANEET!FF-Destroyed in love PRT 36 pg 93 NOTE pg95

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys I'm back with a new FF.. Hope you will like it so much as Tere mast mast do nain..

Cast:

Handa family: business family

Dad ' Loves his only daughter Geet alot. He can do everything for her. Is a business tycoon and is very good friend of mr. Ahluwalia..

Mum- Loves also Geet but is typical indian moms. Don't like Geet's dressing style at all.. Very good friend with mrs. Ahluwalia.

Geet ' is 20 year old.  Loves her parents a lot.  She is proud of her father and is best friend with Arohi Ahluwalia. She is very funny girl and love to talk.

Khurana family:  Buisness family

Dadi ' Loves Maan a lot. She want to see his bride soon but Maan are not sure when he want to get married.

Dev-22..  Is not married. He don't use to do anything except being jealous of Maan.

Maan 26 ' Is a famous business tycoon.  Hottest man in India.  Just want stay away from girls and his best friend is Arjun Singhania.

Arjun Singhania and Arohi Ahluwalia is best friend of Geet and Maan.
Arjun and Maan are best friend
Arohi and Geet are best friend.

Both's family will be introuduces in this FF..

There are more character but I want to introduce them later.. I don't want to have 3-4 pg full of my cast  :D

Story so far:

Destroyed in love is about how Maan and Geets life goes ups and down. How their bestfriend is always beside their sides. Destroyed in love so far express the sentiments of love that can keep the memories fresh for lifetime in their heart. When shemeets Arjun for the first time in a tv-shop. They both chooses same tv and while talking with him she asks his nr and he gives Maan's nr to her. In the night when she calls him and gets to know that it's a wrong nr. Maan gets angry to know from Geet that Arjun gave his mobile nr and is about to cut when she asks him if they can be friends. He got a shock of hearing this. He says to her " I will answer you in the night when u will call me.." She calls him next day and Maan accepts her friendship and gets to know that she is Mr.Handas daughter... She talks so much that she never asks his name and when she asks his name she didn't belive him. Arjun's family and Arohi's family are enemies. He gets to know that she is an Alhuwalia member he thinks of ruining her life but falls in love. Geet and Arohi goes to their dance-classes when she tells her everything how she started to talk with Maan. And Arohi don't believe her that it's MSK, and she had to hear his voice to confirm if it is him or not. Arohi and Arjun meets when they are following Maan and Geet. It's late night and she asks him to drop her home and he is first very rude with her later on when he gets to know that she is an Ahluwalia he is very nice. Arjun asks her nr and they exchanges nr. Maan knew that Arjun don't like girls so he stopped talking with Geet. Geet called him all night and in anger she throwed her phone, and Maan gets to know that Arjun is flirting with Arohi made him lose his temper. MSK who never said sorry to a girl was thinking how he will talk with Geet. He remembers that Geet pointed to her window and he climbs up to her window to meet her. Maan climbs up and is shocked to see Geet in short shorts and a top and she is looking beautiful. Arjun thought that Maan is busy with Geet and he won't mind if he does anything bad with Arohi. Arjun gets to know that his father has been arrested. Arohi's birthday she invites Maan and Arohi. Maan gift her a clock and Arjun a ring. Later on the playes truth or dare. Arohi takes dare and because of Arjun she has to stay in that djungle for 30 mints. Geet makes them to go find Arohi but no one finds her, Maan says that he will call the police and both Geet and Arjun gets scared. Maan gets to know that she is from the police walon ke khandan and he knows then why Arjun send her in the djungle.  Arjuns dad tells him to hurt Arohi and he had to find her weakness and her weakness is Geet. Arjun thinks how he will hurt Geet as Maan is very close to her. Maan and Arohi makes a plan to make Arjun and Geet jeleouse. Maan says to Arohi that he liked that she wears (salwar kameez) .. Geet changes her whole dressing table, make up everything even CLOTHES. Geet is angry with Maan but don't know why. He drives again to her place and climbs on her window again. Geet thinks that is not in her room and she sits and talks with him in only a towel. They have a eye-lock and Geet towel starts to slowly open and Maan hold it. He gets embarresed that he touched her breast. To be continued ( written 21/7-2011 )

Edited by SaVni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaVni thumbnail

Index:

Part 1 pg 1
Part 2 pg 5
Part 3 pg 8
Part 4 pg 12
Part 5 pg 12
Part 6 pg 16
Part 7 pg 17
Part 8 pg 18
Part 9&10 pg 19
PArt 11 pg 23

part 12 pg 24
part 13 pg 25
part 14: pg 28
part 15 pg 30
part 16 pg 31
part 17 pg 34
part 18 pg 36
part 19 pg38
part 20 pg 41
Part 21 pg 45
Part 22 pg 48
Part 23 pg 49
part 24 pg 53
part 25 pg 57
part 26 pg 61
part 27 pg 64
part 28 pg 67
part 29 pg 71
part 30 pg 74
part 31 pg 78
part 32 pg 80
part 33 pg 83
part 34 pg 86
Part 35 pg 89
Part 36 pg 93

I will fix this so you can just click and go to the page

PM List
Plese check if I have missed you or want to get pm just tell me that I will add you 👏⭐️⭐️
Komolika
fairyeyes_zizi
shah10
sonal_17
taanni
mrk_1
reshmi87
sanjulee
Semarnk
maansee
trishap
Radhika Shah
hemvb
bshah856
vishruti.siri
princessdiana
kirannaryani
kingu
dia_ditz
cue1
ramahesh
dhrashtee
ambbiha
nithi07
maangeetcrazy
fijianbabe
arniindia5
i rok
anisharoy1
sona-rai
alu5123
aarthirajendran
shreya satish
ansah
kellz
hermoini
krati5
Shalve
Ameena4Eva
mirnalini
SaJan-SaJan
sweet cherry
mirnalini
raman1921
cute-aly
maaniqra
wajiha-1
rsroopali
A2Z_84
khwaishfan
Miketa
SimplyAparajita
Rocks.Dhara
XXXYYYZZZ
laddha_chanchal
Edited by SaVni - 12 years ago
komlika thumbnail
nice concept....... i loved ur last FF tere mast.......do add me to PM list 😊
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice continue soon and add me pm
komlika thumbnail
will u update today...........😳
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice intro..do continue plz.
add me to yr pm.
thx
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i like it..pls add me to pm
SaVni thumbnail

Part 1:

Arohi is in hurry and don't even eat her breakfast and leaves for collage.

Arohi- Bye daddo and runs out...
Daddo- Are Arohi puttr nashta?
Arohi – Ghar ae ke kar lo gi na.

She comes to the collage and look after Geet.. Noo Geet.

Arohi- Damn you Geet.. Aaj phir se late?
She calls her..

*Ring ring* *ring ring*

Arohi- Phone to utao..

Geet- He.. Hello.. half sleep
Arohi- Madam where are u?
Geet- What do you think? Still half sleep..
Arohi- Oye kamini uth.. uth naa..
Geet wakes up
Geet- Don't u dare call me kamini..
Arohi- Geet you are late.. Don't you know what happened when you are late .. Did u watch the movie with..
Geet- ohh.. I will be there in 10 mints..
Arohi- Ohh.. please I make sure that you are here in 10 mints.
Geet- yay a.. and disconnect her call..

Geet goes and take a shower and wear shorts and a top..

She comes to the collage and Arohi  is already standing at her parking..

Arohi- Madam please try to be in time..
Geet- Acha chalo.. Please I'm so tired..
Arohi- Who told u to drink so much last night?
Geet- You could have stopped me?
Arohi- Like you would have listened?
Geet- Let me thinkl? Hmm.. No..
Arohi- See!

Arohi and Geet are standing behind the girls who are going gaga over MSK..

Girl 1- hey did u heard that Geet have a new BF again..

Geet looks at Arohi and giggles..

Geet- So not true and Arohi smiles at her

Girl2- I know she changes a BF like she changes her shoes.. But she think that she can get any man..
Girl1- you are wrong.. She can't get any man..

Geet looks at her in angry then wonder who..

Girl 3- Ya she is right.. Geet can't have MSK ..  Like it will be a tuff competition for her.. Like if they are togheter then it will be like earth and heaven matchup..

Geet leaves there in angry mood..

Brij calls Geet and ask her if she could buy him a new computer she will get money when she is back home.. She calls her dad and ask if she can buy a new phone and yes she can..

Arohi goes home and Geet goes to the mall..

Precap - <3

Hope you liked it Press LIKE button

komlika thumbnail
lol.........i love this geet...........so bindas😎..........arohi-geet chemistry is too good........... let me guess maan-geet first meeting at mall 😍
SaVni thumbnail
No one liked this FF at all? 😲