Written Update 30 November 2010

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Let me know if anyone can do updates on Tuesday Ermm
Ok so  here we start with todays Episode TongueTongue

30 November 2010

VasAal standing in front of Panchahit with villagers Staring weirdly at them LOL. They Start there interrogation  with stupid questions "Why you come here/" did you you know about that RP's shadow is not even allowed here?, How you parents allowed  there young daughter to go alone in enemies village?". vasnt buts in and says she dint come here i brought her, The punch shushes him  and says she will speak not you. Gulaal comes forward and says.

I came her because a boy from Talsagra made me understood what is love?Day Dreaming. I came here cause a boy from talsagra made me understand that  in front of so many villagers life This enemy talks are rubbish, I came here cause  a boy from talsagra after beating up by my villagers saved my father's life.  My family allowed me cause they knew i am going among humans to save humanity.A man shouts that she is a witch,  That angers Vasant and Attach on that man LOL, Everyone stars fighting with vasant, Gulaal stares lovingly at Vasant that how he stood up for her and in bg "Piya o mare" plays Day Dreaming, MB stops vasant. Vasant says give her a chance at least, I know her payal  will move if there is water under ground.

All the villagers gather around the Well, Gulaal wears the anklet and comes near the Well, Dushyant says to vasant that if the her anklet did move the villagers will not leave her.Gulaal   walks around the well and is shocked that tee payal did moved. Vasant makes her walk round and round but nothing happens, Villagers making faces  saying its all fake. A woman comes a drops a Bucket inside the well  and everyone hears a noise, Vasant looks inside the well, and says the Well is dry. There is no water. Villagers say that her payal will not move its fake, PB comes in and says that yes you are right her anklet will not move cause there is No water in well.
Dushyant;s father says that pls take this girl out of this village she is bad luck for us, As she stepped in  we lost one more Well. (Oh really ..then who is bad luck brought The drought in talsagra Silly) Pb says its not bad luck, Its Goddess anger on us that we welcomed Her  blessing like this.She can find water but she cant Bring water. Please give her One chance.Dont think she is enemies daughter but think that she Rj's daughter who came here to save us. PB saya that we want water for our kids. all the villages support her . Puchahit decides Ok we give her permission to stay here and find water but if it turned false then this gal and the one who brought her here will
be sent out of this village forever.PB takes gulaal with her and everyone leaves from there.

PB Brings gulaal home and says yyou dont ned to worry about anything when i am with you, Gulaal says that vasant was right, That her Mom will take care of me in talsagra and takes her blessing. PB says that i can see Talsagra's future in your eyes.Meanwhile Riva and Devika introduces themselves, Gulaal notices Kesar staring at her angrily and then  goes away.
geega jii calls someone and asks for Gulaal's Biography.

scene shifts to Gulaal eating food with Devika and Riva when Dushyant watches her. and  that music plays again Sleepy , Kesar is also staring looking at her with fake anger LOL,
Sudha comes and notices dushyant staring at Gulaal D'oh, She taunts Dushyant athat you didnt anything to take revenge.Dushyant smirks and say That when Enemy's daughter is so beautiful then the way of revenge will also be Different.AngryEpisode Ends

Precap:Gulaal running in desert and stop and her anklets starts moving. Everyone gets happy and excited.

Precap looks intresting cant wait for tommorrow Embarrassed
Love Pari

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821aranayanimiratoonakinhatbaas-tvgiguserbcclsinipillaimaaneet2010PKYEK100mushkan_2003aparakshitij-Khush-wow123td_dhoomMinnie.-Afeelicious-kubare..Anusha..pyar-ishk-Fatima-

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
thanks pari ...

Hmm will let u know bout doing updates on tuesdays , i need to catch up with initial episodes, to get everyones names LOL , and understand more 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersX

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update
wow another ROCKING episode, tomorrow epi looks more interesting
eagerly waiting for tomorrow epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Minnie.

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update!Smile

XSilentPrayersX

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much dearBig smile

XSilentPrayersX

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Awaiting todays epi ..... looks so interesting

XSilentPrayersX

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Pari. 

PB bringing Gulaal into her home was a nice moment. Smile

Tomorrow is gonna be another great epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.XSilentPrayersXpyar-ishk

anoosree Goldie
anoosree
anoosree

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thanks Pari, was busy so did not watch yesterdays epi, will watch it 2day.  thanks for the update. love the song thy play on vasanth-gulaal. Its very nice.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.XSilentPrayersXpyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index