Gulaal

VASANT THE LION......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Day DreamingOMG luved vasant today the way he said AAAAAAAAAAAYYEEEEEE Embarrassed like a sher he roared  cant wait for upcoming episodes we will see more of our shera LOL how romantic a new rising love in coming episode both gulaal n vasant will have to face lot though but they will b close to eachother luved gulaal as well and luv maansi n rahil they r superb.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownSadie101maaneet2010kubare-Afeelicious-PadBear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VASANT THE LION......" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
He is cute, i got to catch up with old episodes, but looks like he cares for her a lot , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

He is cute, i got to catch up with old episodes, but looks like he cares for her a lot , 
ya i agree vasant is damn cute Embarrassedthe show is really nice n differentSmile

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Vasant has so much energy and vitality....it's really great to see. And yeah, this is the first time I saw him angry and he was intense without overdoing it. 

Great actor ....  Great character!  I can watch him for hours on end and not get bored! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.