Page 1
Page   of 2

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agarwalniharika

Originally posted by kaynaat22

hey i was shocked 2 c 4 ppl casted their vote on 1 o c'mon she is not a bad actor i wud not even give 1 to harmukhi's servant mandira so why so much hatred against sneha?i know i shud not b commenting on nebodys decision but dats really sad when u don't c an actors hardwork give such bogus votes why punish the serial and actors 4 misdeeds of the cv's 4 wat they did 4 couple of months..Angry

yeah! me too wanted to ask the same thing,ppl have given Sneha 1Shocked(i guess if thr was an option for 0 then votes were thr for it too)....i mean its thr personal choice n we can't say anything abt it but no actor is so bad to be given 1 point n an actor .must be judged on the basis of his/her acting not on his character...

In principle, both of you are right, but generally what happens is that the appreciation of an actor accompanies the popularity of the show.  When a show has a good storyline and does well, the actors get the windfall of the goodwill it generates, regardless of whether their acting itself is extraordinary or pedestrian.

So conversely, if a story deteriorates to the point that people can't stand it, don't be surprised when the ill-will spills over into the actors' popularity.  One saw that w/ PKCM - when the storyline started to suck, people stopped being fans of Sumit and Amrapali, and here too, people loved Amir & Sneha when Jyoti was going good as a couple, but once the CVs spoilt the story by making Kabir force Jyoti into having Pankaj's kid, don't be surprised that the resentment spilt towards Sneha, Amir & Sarwar.  Deserved or not.

One thing actors can & should do is refuse to act in plots where they sense that it's going to be negatively received by the audience.  If I recall right, it was Sneha herself who said that she'd refuse to act in a movie she couldn't stand to watch, so why was it different w/ this serial?  Had Sneha put her foot down and combining w/ Amir & Sarwar told Sphere Origins that she'd not be part of a plot that trivializes the sanctity of marriage & human relationships, the cvs would have had to go along w/ her decision, and the show would have ended relatively better.

P.S. I gave her a 7

Edited by _Vrish_ - 04 December 2010 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate Sneha Wagh as an actor (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Vrisha they can't refuse 2 b the part of the serial they r bound by the contract and if they put their foot down 2 act in some particular track by the cv's the producers have every right 2 sue them...now who wants all these troubles...ya of course they can try 2 convince the cv's 2 change the track but i think this track was purposely introduced so dat they can end the serial peacefully without generating ne furore 4m fans of dis serial otw it wud hav ended the kmh way...

Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha.Vrish.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
From a reliable source ; this track and Sarwar's re entry was decided by channel not CVS ...or producers... Imagine TV heads due to lack TRP ..have gone mad

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
shes awesome n i give her a 10

Edited by priya.harshiti - 06 December 2010 at 12:22am

_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top