Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Sneha Wagh who played Jyoti on Imagine TV . has given life to the character. She looked the character , she acted brilliantly . To judge her on her acting talent this thread  is made to judge her on her acting talent ... 9This thread is not about popularity , her looks ,  how much you hate her character etc etc) This poll is about how she acted in the show

I ratted her 8 , as i feel she is an extremely talented actress, She deserved all the TV  best actress awards, She is simply superb. She acts with her eyes which  indicates a great actress .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate Sneha Wagh as an actor" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anamika1868

anamika1868

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Sneha does come across as a very talented actress. Even though most of us hated Jyoti's character towards the end, Sneha did a fabulous job expressing the various emotions of the character. Hoping to see her in more roles. It would be a bonus if it was with Aamir Dalvi  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SmritiKatha

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i just love SnehaEmbarrassed.She is a great actress n a very good dancer.She portrayed her role as Jyoti with perfection.................i just hope we get to see her again with a new role soon....

SmritiKatha

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i m eager 2 c her in other show she's a fab actor as she is a dancer her expressions were really gud but i wud like 2 c her in a show which is different 4m jyoti mayb a negative role...

SmritiKatha

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
10 4 sure

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
hey i was shocked 2 c 4 ppl casted their vote on 1 o c'mon she is not a bad actor i wud not even give 1 to harmukhi's servant mandira so why so much hatred against sneha?i know i shud not b commenting on nebodys decision but dats really sad when u don't c an actors hardwork give such bogus votes why punish the serial and actors 4 misdeeds of the cv's 4 wat they did 4 couple of months..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaynaat22

hey i was shocked 2 c 4 ppl casted their vote on 1 o c'mon she is not a bad actor i wud not even give 1 to harmukhi's servant mandira so why so much hatred against sneha?i know i shud not b commenting on nebodys decision but dats really sad when u don't c an actors hardwork give such bogus votes why punish the serial and actors 4 misdeeds of the cv's 4 wat they did 4 couple of months..Angry

yeah! me too wanted to ask the same thing,ppl have given Sneha 1Shocked(i guess if thr was an option for 0 then votes were thr for it too)....i mean its thr personal choice n we can't say anything abt it but no actor is so bad to be given 1 point n an actor .must be judged on the basis of his/her acting not on his character...

_KAYNAAT_SmritiKatha

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u niharika...

Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top