Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

VarshaDi,PReview mein Raghu tells about Manav's job and the accident

Archu must have felt v bad thinking he was doing agaire kaam,coz of her - she runs away when she feels like she is a burdenπŸ˜’

Thanks Saffy....Oh I think she went looking for him...I am just watching today's episode...She wont run away...Ullu Lallu Mannu needs to quit this job and take up what other job Satish can find him...
Why does he have to be a driver to some shady smuggler???  Can't he find something which does not involve ending up with police 😳

Was very shocked to see Vinod getting Job thru TDH...If vinod gets a job in TDH's co that means he is interviewing with FBD and Satish's company na....πŸ˜•

What a mess of this storyline...CVs can't keep it together I tell ya...😑

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why cant these two have peace in thier lives?
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this relates to Jay and Dharnu...I am excited...I hope that CVs show the REAL JAY, the villian now and how Dharmu is doing things for Archu like saving her from Manav to save hisown self.....Good the story is moving forward.....will be interesing to watch.....πŸ˜ƒ
saabkaab thumbnail
I think archu kay gayab hoonay mein Darmu ka haath hai Edited by saabkaab - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hate that the CVs went this way, I wanted Manav and Archana to keep their distance from Sulochana and family. I am sure they will use this as yet another reason to bash Manav even though he is employed and trying to make ends meet. I hope Manav finds Archana and she is safe, then he really needs to take Satish up on his offer
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oo mann nooww archu iss not hereeeeeeeeeee... maybeeee raghu iss doing thiss whoo knowssssssssssssssssss
Ekaloa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why we have to think negative all the time, may be she went with Vandita's place.