Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it! Especially what Onu thinks of present day Taani and how he differentiates her from Mishti...WONDERFUL Christmas gift! πŸ‘
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
meg...it was sooo touching....wonderful dear..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘....and happy christmas to allπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
On celebration of 200 episodes..this is one scene I would have fitted in after yesterday's fiasco..hope you like this!!! πŸ˜Š
---

Wives, Anurag Ganguly thought.

Ever since they'd married, Anu and his wife Taani had been behaving more like a pair of kids than one of mature adults. They had been fighting on the smallest issues, and forget the importance of the issue, the main thing was the frequent misunderstandings between them, brought about by the tension in the house. Ritesh had come back, and he was hell bent on making their lives miserable. But he was determined not to lose his love in the midst of all this drama. Ritesh could go back where he belonged-now the main priority was somehow making Taani understand that in these times of pain, they had to be together.

Not to mention he kinda missed her.

----

Taani Ganguly felt like crying. What was wrong with her? Why had she blasted Onu? Maybe it was her tendency to hide things that she knew would stress him out. Or maybe she was just plain stupid. Things were going pretty bad lately, what with Robbie finding Ritesh more suitable company than Onu, and she having to apologize to Ritesh. Her blood still boiled when she thought of that.

Suddenly, a pair of familiar hands covered her eyes.

'Onu?' she said softly.

There was no answer-the soft touch of his hands was gone and replaced by emptiness. She opened her eyes. She wanted to go to him and be near him so badly. If only they could stop fighting and be together. But then she realised she was overreacting. Fights were part of every relationship. She just had to convince him to forgive her.

Plus, she needed a hug too.

----

She wandered the house looking for him, but he seemed to have disappeared. For one disheartening moment she thought that he had gone to the factory, but Neelu said she had seen him going in the direction of the balcony. Her heart skipped a beat-that was the place where they had fought.

Anurag stood there taking in the sight of the entire city spread out in front of him, with the moon shining benevolently upon it, all the houses basking in its silver light. The wind slightly ruffled his hair and his eyes had a wandering gaze, as if searching for someone. When he heard her open the doors and come in, and turned around, his gaze rested upon her and changed into a look of mirth.

'I knew you would come.'

She sulked. 'I have no choice.'

He winked at her, and then pulled her close. A sharp intake of breath escaped from her mouth. 'I know, you can't stay mad at me for long.'

She wriggled out of his grasp, though her heart was saying for her to remain in his embrace. 'I have not come here to say sorry, if that's what you're thinking.'

'Okay, I'll say sorry, fine?' he said smiling. He then caught his ears and started doing situps. 

'One..Two..Three...'

Before he could complete the fourth one, with a tone of annoyance she said 'Fine, fine, you're forgiven.'

Then, as an afterthought. 'Sorry,' she said.

'I did not hear.'

'Sorry!' she shouted and he burst out laughing, so did she, unable to keep a straight face any longer.

He hugged her and for a moment they just stood there, looking at the city, and then he led her into the house, closing the doors behind them, as if closing the misunderstandings behind them forever.

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awwww Meg cute one.. Fighting and then making up!!πŸ˜› Sometimes I feel TaAnu were born just to fight with each other...πŸ˜†

Nice one.. Loved it completelyπŸ€—
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaaw Megzie, so adorable 😍

Kab bare honghe yeh dono? πŸ˜†
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Megz me loved it, specially how both Onu Tani know they can't do without each other even for a short time 😍 But the greedy and meanie me wants one on you know who as well 😍😍
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow megzy loved it awesome os

taanu cute fight and patch up omg its so wonderfullll
keep rocking megzyy
shanekha thumbnail
great os keep it up
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay..just heard a very beautiful song...and decided to write an OS on it based on paagal onu..hope you like it!!

--------

I don't know who I am.

The letter 'A' comes to my lips when I think of my name, and I vaguely remember myself as a chubby three year old in kindergarten, with Mishti besides me. Mishti and me made an odd pair-I was fat, and she stick-thin, I cried at the drop of a hat, she was tough. But we both loved each other beyond measure even then. Whenever anyone poked fun at me, she would laugh, but not spitefully, and if anyone dared go beyond limit, she would become serious and make sure they paid for it.

Mishti...Mishti's name I don't know. I just know that well, she was my best friend and I love her very much.

But I don't know where she is now. Instead two strange ladies sit in front of me, one lady narrating a story to the other. As moonlight streams in through the small window at the top of my cell, it illuminates the storyteller's face as she speaks, tears in her eyes, and a small smile playing at her lips when she seems to be saying something funny. She strikes a strange chord in my heart. I would have fallen in love with her if she was not so sad. She looked so lost in life, I wondered how she could possibly rescue me from the depravity into which I've fallen.

Voh chaand jaisi ladki is dil pe chhaa rahi hai 
Aankhon ke raaste se is dil mein aa rahi hai 
Voh chaand, voh chaand 

And yet I cannot help but stare. My eyes remain fixated on a spider crawling up the wall as I try to ignore her. She seems incredibly saddened by that. 

Before she came, I was just like the sources of cruel laughter that echo around me. I was raving and ranting when they brought me here. I scrawled 'Mishti, I love you' on the walls for what seemed like a thousand times. But ever since this lady has come, I feel peaceful now, as if there is nothing to worry about. My memories are still hazy, but I have a feeling she was a very important part of my life once. Then I chide myself. I am making this up just to console myself. In reality none of the people associated with my life have ever come to visit me. Not even Mishti, which makes me more insane in the first place. But this lady, she comes regularly. She has never failed to visit me. But I behave like I do not care, so that she does not suspect that while she gives me care and affection only, my heartbeat accelerates to such a point, it's almost like falling in love. But then I realised if my own Mishti does not love me, why would she?

I call her The Stranger, and she is destined to remain that way.

Alhad si bholi bhaali maasoom yeh sharaarat 
Badli nahin hai ab tak bachpan ki uski aadat 
Tadpa rahi hai yaadein, ho jaaoon na na ho jaaoon 
Ho jaaoon na main paagal 
Aa jaaye saamne voh, yeh jaan jaa rahi hai 
Voh, voh 

It's time for her to leave now. As she goes, she gives me a customary kiss on the cheek. I whimper as she leaves, tugging on the pallu of her sari. Though I know she is not connected to my past, I enjoy her company during the present. Not to mention the sweets she gives me. Tears come to my eyes as she gently pulls it out of my fist and walks away. I am not sad because she is leaving, or because she is the only one who is genuinely concerned about me. I feel sad because I have no freedom. I feel sad because I have no memories. I feel sad because I cannot love, and it's the last part that hurts the most.

Mera chaand baadalon mein kyoon jaake kho gaya hai 
Ab door is kadar voh kyoon mujhse ho gaya hai 
Kyoon jee raha hoon tanha yeh yaad bhi nahin hai 
Bas itna yaad hai ke voh yaad aa rahi hai 
Voh chaand, voh chaand 
Aankhon ke raaste se is dil mein aa rahi hai 
Voh chaand, voh chaand jaisi 

As sleep overtakes me, before my eyes close and I lapse into the land of dreams, I do not see my Mishti's face. Instead I see the strange lady, giving me a sad smile, as the light gives her an ethereal aura, making her unreal, and yet so believable. A sense of awe and heartache fills me and then the darkness takes me into its cold yet welcoming arms.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my pagal Onu OS ... let me read first