Written update 29 November 2010

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hate exams, thankfully its postponed for now, Sorry for late update and mistakes.

29 November 2010

Episode stars with  that 
Eunuch woman offering arti to VasAal, (That woman is behaving weirdly๐Ÿ˜•)VasAal takes the arty , Gulaal  back is aching, Vsanat says We came a long way, thats why she has a backache, the woman says i will give you the ointment. vasAal are in a room te woman comes and give the bowl  to vasant  and leaves from there.๐Ÿ˜†
Gulaal sis on  bed and turns her back at Vasant and puts her hairs aside revealing her back ๐Ÿ˜
vasant turns his face and hesitantly approaches her back looking away ๐Ÿ˜, As he touches her bare back and apply that mixture a new version od Piya O mere Plays..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ (Its beautiful)
All the time Vasant is looking away and applying it  on her back slowly ๐Ÿ˜›, Finally he gets up and goes to the woman and gives her backk the bowl, The woman says i will arrange food for you.
She leaves and vasant lovingly stares at his hand ๐Ÿ˜, he goes to gulaal who is standing near the window, vasant says  we will reach to Talsgar till tomorrow   and my mom will take care of you
gulaal asks if she knows we are coming, He says yes.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Scene shifts to PB and MB  who are discussing about wat happened today, PB says that tomorrow vasant will bring nirja  and our problems will get solve.  MB  says i dont know   wat do you One side the whole village is thirsty and other side My brothers hatred for RP. PB says that
you talk to your brother, he will understand. Scene shifts to Dushyant with his parents, His mom says that i cant tolerate enemies daughter here in this house, His hubby says We have to take care of MB  emotions, Dushyant says when he didnt cared about us then why should we care about him.

Its Already Morning and VasAal reaches talsagra , Here Dushyan is bharkawofying people that se
he is emies daughter we have to kill her, Vasant is telling gulaal that everyone will be very happy to see you (yeah yeah..pehle pohoncho tu sahee๐Ÿ˜†). Vasant sees kesar standing at a distance and gets excited he rushes toward him and hugs him and says i told you i will bring Nirja. there she is but kesar throws a stone at gulaal, gulaal gets hurt, vasant shock kesar rushes towards village saying that the enemies daughter arrived, and vasant rushes toward gulaal .
He asjs her if she is ok by holding her shoulder ๐Ÿ˜ณ, She says yeah i ok  you were right your brother is very naughty, vasant says Lets go i will teach him a lesson, Gulaal says its ok he is a child, and i hurt you so he hurt me Scores are settle now ๐Ÿ˜†.

VasAal comes to villages and all the villegers arrives there with  with their sticks ๐Ÿ˜†(By GOd aik akele ladki..aur itne saare loog..nohut nainsaafi hai yeh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†), Everyone comes shouting and says  se can live her she is enemies daughter, We will kill her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, vasant is shocked to hear this and gulaal is scared ,  Vasnat tries t o reason but no one listen to him, He says that she is my enemy not yours you have No right to hurt her. Here Dushyant is staring at gulaal and strange kind of music is playing in BG (me not liking this๐Ÿฅฑ) Everyone attacks on  gulaal ๐Ÿ˜ก but vasnt stops them. suddenly dushyant arrives there to do hero girii and says you go vasant i will see who who dares to stop you ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (kawwa challa hans ki chaal ๐Ÿคฃ)  Villagers are shocked and said  you were the one...dushyant sushes them ๐Ÿ˜† and they walk out of crowd, Vasant and gulaal leave for home, Villagers are talking about Dudshyant's strange behavior , Dushyant self though that When Enemies daughter is so beautiful then i have to change the style of my revenge๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Vasnt reaches Home with gulaal , She was about to step inside but vasant uncle stops him and says how dare you you brought enemies daughter here and tries to hit gulaal vasant holds his hand and stops him, He scolds vasant that you are going aginst us cause of this girl, Vasant says watever happened in the past its Not gulaal's fault , jamuna comes and says  if they had burned Your sister Riva instead of my daughter  kanchan  then wat would you have done.
PB comes in and says Why you always bring kanchan in mid and try o show that we are no one to her. Pb says that you question about our love for kanchan but have you ever asked me that Is vasant o, Is he fine he has gone to enemies village. But No you never did that , jamuna and hubby looks guilty, PB crying on vasant's shoulder.MB is standing like a statue .PB goes to Gulaal and says that we should to be Thankful to Gods that  she sent this girl as our saviour and  tries to bring her in but dushyant's father stops him and says this girl will only come inside if Panchahit Allows her  to stay here. MB  says to a guy  that go and inform everyone about panchahit.
MB asks PB for his turban, She brings it for him and says Be careful Its not only about our family but whole village . Episode ends.

Precap:Panchahit asking questions from Gulaal

Love
pari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update. the episode was good.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update
it was a really good episode, with such a lovely VaSaal Scene๐Ÿ˜
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2