Mythological Masti

Radha or Rukmini?

Poll Question: Whom do you admire/love more?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [40.00%]
6 [60.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I know it's like asking you to choose betwen two sides of the same coinROFL, since both are Mahalakshmi only, but story-wise, whom do you love/admire more?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch...PARiNA...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radha or Rukmini?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
undoubtedly  RADHA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I love both Radha and Rukmini a looooot, but ever since I was young I've always felt a strong connection to Rukmini Devi.Big smile Her character reminds of Devi Sita: pure, steadfast in her devotion, softhearted, undoubting, etc, and she never showed any bitterness towards any one of Shri Krishna's wives, and she was never insecure about her place in his life as well, unlike some of the other wives.

My favorite story with her is undoubtedly Shri Krishna Tulaabharam, she really proved herself to be the most devoted of all of Krishna's wives.

I generally do not make any Rukmini Devi sigs, because I don't really like the actress who played Rukmini in BRC's MB, and since I never saw many epis of Pinky as Rukmini in RS's SK (also cause I do not like seeing SDM as Krishna in the second half of SK, lol), I don't know the actress enough to be a dan. But I love the character of Rukmini.Smile

DebipriyaShivangBuch...Mina...

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
One went with Krishna where he was and left her own place and relations through her strength. One stayed at the place where she belonged and brought Krishna ever alive mentally where she was through her strength. So both are essentially the same with different approaches. 

But my answer is Rukminidevi to be a preferred form of Lakshmiji to look to.

I would like Sitaji with Ramji and not in separation from Ramji. We don't know as much about and enthusiastic about Hanumanji's life before meeting Ramji. We like him more with Ramji. Rukminiji is devotee always with God - with the lover - and Radhaji is the personified devotion longing for God with mind ever engrossed in lover.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 30 November 2010 at 10:13am

Debipriya...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I also think both are the same only, but one suffered eternal separation from Krishna (Radhaji)Cry while the other was with him all the time (Rukminiji)Heart. In personality and character also both are the same, but since I love stories with happy endings, being the girl I am, am voting for Rukmini mata.Big smile

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Radha for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I love both characters. Both of them, through their devotion, earned to be with God. But I like Radha more as I have heard many stories about her and Krishna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Rukmini mata.

Will edit later.

DebipriyaAishuHiBawari..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.