Fan Fictions

Plagiarism...once again! *Please read* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

AnneMOliver

AnneMOliver

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

I am one of the author's from another site (and another country) that this person stole from. Her story (Prem's Arrogance) was actually taken from my story, "Arrogance and Ignorance" and I know she had also stolen work from other writers as well. I applaud the high morals of the administrators of this site for not standing by idly while someone committed fraud and theft, and I also want to thank the administrators of the sites on which I post (Granger Enchanted's MistressMalfoy) for intervening on my behalf and for helping me to have this matter taken care of quickly.

Thank you again. AnneM.OliverSmile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tEscapist..Naina..bd670816natashu-midnightsun-kia_sshonagudiamiss_bennetAnkita_88aanyakunatdmgmjht4everSuhana Ahmed-Zoya-SobtiObsessionmaybe-justkajenqazplm-DamnedDrooler-splnnidha1983Sunshine Girlsafeplacetolandmyownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plagiarism...once again! *Please read* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MistressMalfoy

MistressMalfoy

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I would also like to thank the owners and admin of India Forums for acting so swiftly in stamping out plagiarism. You have been honest with us and we know you are not to blame at all for Yasu09's selfish, immature actions.

And thank you for this post, and for not just sweeping it under the rug which would have been easy to do, You have shown incredible integrity and honour in your dealings with myself and the wonderful author AnneM

xoxox

To our continued friendship in the future-

MistressMalfoy owner and administrator of grangerenchanted.com

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AnneMOliverAyesha_tEscapist..Naina..-midnightsun-bd670816bhoomikauttamnatashuAnkita_88aanyakunatmiss_bennet-Zoya-dmgmjht4ever-DamnedDrooler-nidha1983qazplmsafeplacetolandmyownarea

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@ Anne and MistressMalfoy
Thank u guys for dropping in here on IF and enlightening us abt d fraud..
And i wud also like to applaud Anne M for an amazingly written FF.. U actually deserve all d praises tat were wrongly acquired by yasu..
And yes, i wud definitely like to visit ur forum sometime to read more of ur works if ther r any..
Best wishes
Harsha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnneMOliverEscapist..Naina..bd670816-Zoya-myownarea

natashu

IF-Dazzler

natashu

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
This is really sad!
There is no guilt whatsoever for stealing other people's creative work?!
It's one thing to take inspiration from a piece of writing but quite another to copy it word from word with minute changes!

I'm really glad that the required actions were taken from both ends. Plaigiarism has got to stop!
Please, give other's the credit they deserve!

Edited by natashu - 02 December 2010 at 10:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnneMOliverEscapistbd670816-Zoya-

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
OMG!  I can't believe this!  Yasu plagiarised her FFs? Shocked  This is actually a shock for me!  I loved all the one-shots, and all of it!  This is truly shameful!

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Wow, Yasu of all people? I really liked the way she wrote, it was awesome. This is disheartening, why do people plagiarise? Seriously, not cool.

Anyways, thanks to AnneMOliver and Mistress Malfoy for coming and clearing it up. Well if you are the original writers, then I gotta say kudos! You write really well ;)

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
The what?!

I read many of her FF's/OS's, and she plagiarized?! WOW. Don't people actually feel bad when they do something like this :/

But thank Lord at least you guys got hold of this! Thanks for this info! 

Wow..

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
It's upsetting to see someone do something like this. I actually reading the Bride Hunt (the original version) and fell in love with it. But that doesn't mean in any terms that I should claim it as mine! It's a shame that people would do this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapistbd670816

Post Reply New Post

Go to top