Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

short FF-KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
hey guys i'v been keeping this idea in my head bottled up but i thought i would share it with you guys...now this a very short FF because right now i'm really tired and dn't hav the energy to write a detailed one...so bear with me and i hope u will like it...if u dnt then it's absoloutely fine...just tell me i wnt mindSmile

p.s...please ignore grammar mistakes dnt hav any energy to write it in a formal way also pardon my hindi coz i'm not very good at writing/speaking it

i will pick up from where the show ended today

Arohi could'nt believe what she just heard...a while ago she was saying to Shefali that she would never meet the guy she met at the mask party...but the whole time he was right in front of her eyes and it was none other than arjun....she stood still like a statue trying to sink in what she had just heard...she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and wondered if she should go up to him and say that it was her who he danced with....then she took another deep breath still in shock and thought no i can't tell him like this it's not the right time, i will tell him when we are alone and ran back into the cottage.

She ran in and saw Shefali was once again rubbing tomatoes on her arms and legsLOL...she went and sat opposite her and said 'mujhe pata chal gaya'...shefali replied 'kya?'...arohi was finding it hard to bring out words from her mouth because it still had'nt sunk in...then arohi said 'mujhe pata hai woh kaun hai jiski saath maine dance kiya tha'...shefali replied 'oh really? but how did u find out who he is when we are in a jungle?...arohi replied sarcastically 'he came to this this jungle in a mask and asked to dance with me'...then shefali replied ' oh wow, how romantic'...arohi could'nt believe how dumb her friend was and walked out of the cottage and sat on piece of log and was deep in thought and kept having flashbacks.

The sun was setting and there was a warm breeze, arohi was still sitting on that piece of log wondering how to tell arjun that she is the one who he danced with, and at that moment arjun came up to her and said 'yaha kya kar rahi ho? arohi looked up and gazed into his eyes, it was those same eyes...those same intense looks...he asked her again and arohi replied 'kuch nahi'...he said i told you not to wander around like this, there are enemies around...and without saying anything she walked off and he followed her back to the cottage, and before going inside the cottage she said to arjun 'i need to talk to you'..he said 'kya bolo'...she said 'not now, can i meet you later on tonight alone?...he replied 'tik hai' hai and walked off

It was a chandni raat and the stars were shining bright..the atmosphere was calm and peaceful...everyone was asleep apart from arohi and arjun...arohi looked out of the window and saw arjun sitting in front of the fire...she walked out and decided to join him..he was surprised to see her, he was felt confused...he could'nt understand why feels like that whenever he sees her..she was a girl that he could'nt stand the sight of but now he has this strange feeling inside whenever he sees her...he stared at her as she was walking towards him and she caught him staring and he quickly looked away....she came and sat down...they gazed into each other's eyes...to break the silence arjun asked her what she wanted to talk about before.....arohi was hesitating to say it and she replied 'woh, erm, woh'...arjun replied 'kya woh woh?...arohi was lost for words...the girl who can never stop talking was finding it hard to bring out words...he took a deep breath and replied 'it was me who you danced with at the mask party'...arjun's eyes widened he could'nt beleive what arohi just said...he hesitantly replied 'KYA'....and she replied in a soft voice 'haa woh mai thi jiske saath tumne dance kiya tha'...arjun still in shock replied 'tum sach bol rahi ho?...arohi replid 'haa'...he replied 'sach'...then she stood up and repeated those same words that she told him at the party...he also stood up and looked at her glowing face in the moonlight...they looked into each other's eyes and stood still and suddenly there was a gentle breeze which blowed arohi's silky hair...arjun and arohi could'nt believe their fate...it really was like a fairytale almost too good to be true...

and finally the the journey of Kitani mohabbat hai begins...

LOLLOL
hope u guys liked it

Edited by glitter567 - 29 November 2010 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nili-cooljaya11.vrshn.Akankshaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short FF-KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samyra

Groupbie

samyra

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!!!!
its just amazingly beautiful
keep it up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.