Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Awwww,cmon VarshaDi ! Mannu is not lallu,he is laddooo now,riding bikes nowadaysDay DreamingHe wants to have dashing mumbai nite life,gangsta styleLOLjawaani diwaniLOL
Upside to the whole thing is Mannu has gotten groomed and he is smiling which makes him adorable for those Mannu fans...bike riding makes him more manly...just wish he would stop wearing chappals LOL

I think he shud fix his lower teethEmbarrassedAunty and I noticed it first and dint watch PR for long time bcos of thatLOLthen he became isharaa guy,no opening mouth,so we came backLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuPiyatrixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
actually sometime back Sushant said he wanted to go fr a cosmo dento surgery to fix his lower teeth but all his fans me too urged him not to ..... his imperfect teeth makes him look perfect Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Wah kya line mari hain Piyu!!LOLLOL

Piyatrix

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Awwww,cmon VarshaDi ! Mannu is not lallu,he is laddooo now,riding bikes nowadaysDay DreamingHe wants to have dashing mumbai nite life,gangsta styleLOLjawaani diwaniLOL
Upside to the whole thing is Mannu has gotten groomed and he is smiling which makes him adorable for those Mannu fans...bike riding makes him more manly...just wish he would stop wearing chappals LOL

I think he shud fix his lower teethEmbarrassedAunty and I noticed it first and dint watch PR for long time bcos of thatLOLthen he became isharaa guy,no opening mouth,so we came backLOL
GMTA I wrote abt his bottom teeth long back....Embarrassed  He needs to get them fixed pronto b4 he kisses on his long awaited SR WinkLOL

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

GMTA I wrote abt his bottom teeth long back....Embarrassed  He needs to get them fixed pronto b4 he kisses on his long awaited SR WinkLOL

Saffy n Varsha why r the 2 of u so concerned abt his lower teeth, u read wat Piyu saidWackoLOLLOL Anyway Archu wont mind at all being kissed by Manav even if he has no teeth, she is all ready 4 SR even if her mechanic, no smuggler driver doesn't take a bath. It's only that duffer who is not ready yet

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Another thing my handsome clean shaven n sexy Jay is back. No need 2 tell u that he'll fix Mannu lallu straight soon. He'll get defrosted at alarming rate i can assure u that. I'm so happy, i was really missing my Jackass

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Dabulls23

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I was not missing jay..i was very happy until i saw him today..Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10omshreejaanu

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23