Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
archu missing..Confused..manav also missing?..Confused..must be at the lake side..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalomshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I'm turning positive like my buddies. Archu must have gone looking 4 him n when Manav came bak didn't  c her n he panicked thats all.
Btw u think they did it b4 Manav went 2 work at nite?

umayalarchanamanav

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Hai Jaanu Di.Nice post and well saidClap.Even I am feeling the same.Just now posted it
in Tanya di's SOTD. Manav was lovable yesterday and ARMAN date was wonderful and
we all were dreaming and smiling seeing it. But howcome it doesn't hit manav mind
that putting himself in danger by doing this job will only make archu suffer more
and it will also put archu in danger.As they are now kept far by their families,he
is the only support for her and she is voicing it now and then(I am happy on being
with you alone).Why he couldn't understand.Hope he understands after today's
incident on seeing archu's plight and hope nothing more bad happens to him.

I hope archu to give him good for putting himself in danger and not telling her
also.We love ARMAN and their shyness and innocence.But after their marriage,they
should share everything.What is their to hide something ,so that other should be
happy.yesterday archu confider her sorrow in manav,I want manav also to be more
vocal in sharing his plight with archu.Then only they can support and comfort each
other na.

you put it very well di.Smile."Manav ,archu is not a child to be pampered ,she is your
wife".Liked this sentence more Di. Because,even my dad wasn't more vocal.my mom
used to ask him always to split it out,whats in your mind or heart.he mostly keep
it to himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaztv_madnessSaffyFlowerbonnefilleomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Umi basically women tend 2 b more vocal than men. I guess we r  stronger when it comes 2 the mental.Smile Men tend 2 succumb more easily 2 emotional pressure than women
As 4 ArMan  i'm no exception, i just love them n the date was just too romantic. But i felt sad that despite knowing how badly Archu needs him n has faith in him, Manav is finding it hard 2 confide in her. If he can accept such a dangerous job offer 2 cater 4 Archu's needs why didn't he accept the helping hand of Ajit a genuine well wisher? Why didn't he phone Satish n told him his problems?
I wud b happy if Archana blasts him when she gets 2 know the truth but she may mot n may only curse herself n become depressed thinking that all this is happening 2 Manav coz of herOuch

Edited by omshreejaanu - 30 November 2010 at 6:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessSaffyFlowerbonnefillearchanamanavDabulls23

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Haaawww,Jaanu ! I wanna hear ur prediction nowLOLeverybody giving dire predictions in SOTDConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Umi basically women tend 2 b more vocal than men. I guess we r  stronger when it comes 2 the mental.Smile Men tend 2 succumb more easily 2 emotional pressure than women
As 4 ArMan  i'm no exception, i just love them n the date was just too romantic. But i felt sad that despite knowing how badly Archu needs him n has faith in him, Manav is finding it hard 2 confide in her. If he can accept such a dangerous job offer 2 cater 4 Archu's needs why didn't he accept the helping hand of Ajit a genuine well wisher? Why didn't he phone Satish n told him his problems?
I wud b happy if Archana blasts him when she gets 2 know the truth but she may mot n may only curse herself n become depressed thinking that all this is happening 2 Manav coz of herOuch
So true and agree with you Jaanu on this post...

But that is the lead "Ullu Lallu Mannu" for ya...LOL  Him and his great thinking cap comes up with genius decisions Embarrassed

omshreejaanu

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Awwww,cmon VarshaDi ! Mannu is not lallu,he is laddooo now,riding bikes nowadaysDay DreamingHe wants to have dashing mumbai nite life,gangsta styleLOLjawaani diwaniLOL

omshreejaanuDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Awwww,cmon VarshaDi ! Mannu is not lallu,he is laddooo now,riding bikes nowadaysDay DreamingHe wants to have dashing mumbai nite life,gangsta styleLOLjawaani diwaniLOL
Upside to the whole thing is Mannu has gotten groomed and he is smiling which makes him adorable for those Mannu fans...bike riding makes him more manly...just wish he would stop wearing chappals LOL

omshreejaanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top