Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Akka,maybe this time teacher's neighbor is preggy,thatz the gud newsSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavomshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
what a lovely post Saffy .I like the idea of Archana encouraging Manav to take up night school ..
They should  both realize that if they want to protect their relationship they have to be  very very strong ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwaplunzashermaomshreejaanu

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Manav should share abt his job which is indeed a dangerous one...Archu is sharing and encouraging Manav, Manav needs to keep that communication open so trust and faith can develop between the two...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazlunzaomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MacGyver

@Topic Starter:

That I love about this PR is their simplicity.

While the rest of the Indian Telly world I knew (back when I followed most of then in my vacation in India) was that they always had the "money matter" solved. Crores and Crores ... no one talks about a few lacs ... its not even worth mentioning ... I mean "Watcha sayin? ... lac? ... what lac which lac? ... " ROFL

Its a different story from anyone else. Its about the lower middle and lower class of people (as we call it dispassionately). They worry about money, but at the same time they know the value of their small happiness.

Forgive me but internally I call this forum and serial "The Ghurbat forum and the Ghurbat Serial". I call these names lovingly, not teasingly. I smile at the thought of it. Really, the simpler the better.

Its like this ... the big cases and big matters dont work here. Manav has a limitation to his capability, and Archana is not an extraordinarily intelligent person either ... lol!

But they had to be in love. Love asked the price, and they, being the short in money fellows ... are paying it in long term installments =). But its nice ... its not bad! ... nothing is worse than being usual.

I like their smallness... and yet the significance in it is so unique.

Dont you think so?

Oh it's their simplicity n their unique ways n  immense love 4 each other that make us all love them. No need 2 tell u how much i adore seeing ArMan 2gether on screen with so much love pouring out 4 each other - Archana constantly reassuring Manav how happy she is n Manav constantly trying 2 make her happy. Like all of us here their smiles n togetherness r wat we all look 4.  I loved yesterdayz epi n being the romantic fool i am, i had that stupid smile on my face seeing these 2 happyEmbarrassedLOL which even my kids r well used to now. They stare at the screen n loook back at me smilinglyLOLLOL 
ArMan love each other but they need help. Manav has an ego problem. He wud help any1 but wont ask 4 it which is sad. He himsef told Archana that as far as she is with him, he can accept n bear evrything  . Why not ask help from those genuinely concerned ppl?
I wud rather like 2 c Mavav gettg a job with his friends' help than being that smuggler's driver n i wud rather like them alone in that koli than at the Ks. At least here they can b themselves. They can both live decently if they want. Archu is educated she may very well help him. Husband n wife r meant 2 help each other n 2 share the responsibilities

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazlunza

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
are u up already?..teacher..can't sleep mermaid..?..i am going to bed..good night..Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MacGyver

@Topic Starter:

That I love about this PR is their simplicity.

While the rest of the Indian Telly world I knew (back when I followed most of then in my vacation in India) was that they always had the "money matter" solved. Crores and Crores ... no one talks about a few lacs ... its not even worth mentioning ... I mean "Watcha sayin? ... lac? ... what lac which lac? ... " ROFL

Its a different story from anyone else. Its about the lower middle and lower class of people (as we call it dispassionately). They worry about money, but at the same time they know the value of their small happiness.

Forgive me but internally I call this forum and serial "The Ghurbat forum and the Ghurbat Serial". I call these names lovingly, not teasingly. I smile at the thought of it. Really, the simpler the better.

Its like this ... the big cases and big matters dont work here. Manav has a limitation to his capability, and Archana is not an extraordinarily intelligent person either ... lol!

But they had to be in love. Love asked the price, and they, being the short in money fellows ... are paying it in long term installments =). But its nice ... its not bad! ... nothing is worse than being usual.

I like their smallness... and yet the significance in it is so unique.

Dont you think so?

LOL Well , even in crores , they dont talk about a few crores ... its always in excess of hundred crores .. ah those were the days ( of kahaani.. , kyunki.. , kasauti .. EK's flagship shows..) .. when the leads used to takeover 100 crore companies overnight .. like its a piece of cake..

So how can you expect them to talk in "lacs" eh ? lacs to gaali ke barabar hai LOL

But ya I agree about PR .. nobody has a hundred crores as loose change in their pockets in this show .. Even Dharmesh and satish are not shown to be extraordinarily rich here ...

EDIT: umm..what is ghurbat?

Edited by lunza - 29 November 2010 at 8:07pm

omshreejaanuDabulls23

Sanu4u

IF-Rockerz

Sanu4u

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Precap is only for making a suspense for the next episode...Don't worry.:.

vishwapomshreejaanu

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hi sree chill  dis is nuthing but a way for GJ track dats it,,dey need some way na to start dat track dats why..
@job..i think yes'day only he came to know abt dem na so he might have thought for few days he'll do dat and den leave the job just dat precap makes me worry a bit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top