Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

whuy you think of future stories and spoil your mood?..teacher..
manav will be fine..just enjoy todays episode..Cool

I'm a renowned Jyotish remember?Wink Got 2 take my job seriouslyLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rightchoice

Goldie

rightchoice

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
As much as I don't want Manav to involve in something stupid and danger, I can understand his situation. We just saw him how much he was struggling to get the job and money to run his life. He is totally in bad shape. He has no money. He has a wife waiting in home...That is why probably he is going with that job as a stop-gap may be.

For a moment I thought he would say he is quitting the job...!!!

I agree, he needs to find some other clean job. Quickly!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Jasmine10

Jasmine10

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
excellent post Jaanu.
These two innocent fools should be back in adult supervision. with age these haven't acquired mental maturity to lead an independent life. The lady love is no  longer coy , but she is not able to access the financial difficulty they are in. The hero is hesitant to seek help from his relatives , but not from crooks he hardly knows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

MacGyver

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelvishwapTanyazomshreejaanuSaffyFlowerlunza

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
GUD NEWS JAANUTongue

JAANU IS PREGGY AGAIN,YIPEE,PARTY TIMEPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

I been guessing gal,ur aches and pains,me no dhonghi jyotishLOL
Ok,I want choco cake for celebration okWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazomshreejaanuarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
what is wrong with teacher?..Silly

TanyazomshreejaanuSaffyFlower

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think they r trying to make it up to each other,wat they feel they had let each other down on -

Archu is giving her complete trust on him,coz since they eloped hez been achingly asking her,holding her face  ' do u trust me' - she wants to reassure him that this time she wont make that mistake.
Manav is realizing that her family does not consider him gud enuf,and that was why they were separated earlier,so he wants to earn his beautiful princess wife legitimately this time.
She is willing to go any length to give him that reassurance.Hez willing to take shortcuts.And this time hez breaking her trust by indulging in the company of petty criminals

His shyness makes him less courageous in speaking his mind,while she doesnt indulge in silly shyness,and talks when she needs to talk
I find it cute although it seems dangerous.And she is of stronger mettle than him ,of greater iron and transparency in her character,she will lead him to the right way.Manav needs Archu in every way more than she needs him
Their characters are being portrayed quite finely.Just that their idealism needs to be tempered in that they cannot leave their past totally,they shud hob nob with family as per their needs.

When one feels guilty,one repents and tries to compensate for it - ArMan r going that extra mile for each other here,it shows how much they love each other but r still feeling a lil insecure.

After all,they have done much sacrifice for their family,Manav shud ignore the emotionally blackmailing Ks and Ds,and take support of respecting friends,like Ajit or Satish who are being appreciative and supportive.
Archu shud pick up her clothes and certificates/diploma and give khunnas to both the families,showing she is an equal in her marriage in everyway.Maybe she shud let him go to night school this time and help him study.

Once the GJ track happens,ArMan will realize wat a hypocrite SUlo is,it will make them want to be more independent  of the K core family.

Edited by SaffyFlower - 29 November 2010 at 3:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SadyangelvishwapClaire0206omshreejaanushootingstar27archanamanav

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I agree, Manav should tell Archana about the dangers of his job and ask Ajit or Satish for help. I know Manav has always been a self reliant person but after what he and Archana went through, I don't think it would hurt to seek help at least for a few days. I did enjoy ArMan's scenes though and flashbacks, it was nice to see them so happy!

vishwapomshreejaanuSaffyFlower

Post Reply New Post

Go to top