Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Usha i'm here.Big smile Went 2 do an urgent work . I have a gud news will pm u laterWink
Hey i too believe Manavwill come out of it slightly bruised but not badly hurt but archu will b shocked 2 know that he was working 4 the smugglers. Knowing her, she'll feel she is responsible of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Usha n Saffy u shud b ashamed of urselves 4 making fun of my poor state. I'm not pming u both 4 the gud news i got. No maskafy it's final.Unhappy

SaffyFlowerarchanamanav

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Good post Jaanu .I am also very disappointed with manav .
All Archu has been constantly asking him is for one thing only ,' I want you to be with me ' that's it .Nothing else .And even that he is making sure that he will not do by putting himself in such a grave danger .
This is his character , always looking for temporary solutions to big problems , trying to tell small lies to just push the sitution away for some time ..
He is definitely a quitter and this time he is giving up on  himself just when God has given him the important thing that  he wanted in life ..
I want Archana to go very very hard on him when she finds out .I want her to shake him up and tell him that she is fed up of him because he gives up on them so quickly .
She should throw these bangles and this gajra and say that she would rather die then live o nthe money that puts his life at risk .

After watching today's episode ,I now want him to move to the Karanjkar house with Archu .He needs help  He needs people like Satish , Ajit around him .His biggest problem is his ego . He hates being seen as a weak person .
Himself he will help people , but asking for help is beizzati for him ...
Archu should realize that this man needs to be looked after .
She has to stop being this woman so crazy in love and start makign some right decisions for them and take him away from this place and these people .

I still cant understand wat has ego got 2do with asking help from ppl u care n who has respect for u. I wont b surprised if Ajit got angry with Manav after knowing wat has happened. I just hope that when Archu gets 2 know abt the job she turns a sherni n gives him a gud dose of her wrath. I'm afraid she may takes it as her fault thoughOuchOuch Archu needs 2 shake herself up. She is in love but it is high time that she shakes this man up. He needs 2 realise that he marries a woman with whom she promised 2 spend his life with sharing everything from responsibilities 2 happiness n griefs.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 29 November 2010 at 1:30pm

Jasmine10SaffyFlower

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i totally agree, i was so scared wen tat stupid drunkard man came to archu.even archu shld grow up and see life beyond manav.d way she tlks she is very happy wid him she is satisfied its stupid.i am not saying manav to giv her a bunglow but a decent place,d chawl were dey r staying is meant for thiefs,y will any1 like her wife to stay dere alone.archu shld strt wrking,atleast as tution teacher,she can earn sum money. i agree manju is very bad but she was right wat she tld manav,i hated her on friday episode but now i tink she is right.armaan need to move out from tta place.
i was just tinking manav is wrking as a driver for smugglers,do u tink dis can b taken as an evidence against him for d factory case by jay and dharmu.i hope not.

I was thinking of that too dear. If Manav is caught by the police then he'll b in a soup n if the factory case reopened Jay n Dharmesh wud definitely use this smuggling case 2 phansafy himOuchOuch

Jasmine10sherma

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by sherma

i totally agree, i was so scared wen tat stupid drunkard man came to archu.even archu shld grow up and see life beyond manav.d way she tlks she is very happy wid him she is satisfied its stupid.i am not saying manav to giv her a bunglow but a decent place,d chawl were dey r staying is meant for thiefs,y will any1 like her wife to stay dere alone.archu shld strt wrking,atleast as tution teacher,she can earn sum money. i agree manju is very bad but she was right wat she tld manav,i hated her on friday episode but now i tink she is right.armaan need to move out from tta place.
i was just tinking manav is wrking as a driver for smugglers,do u tink dis can b taken as an evidence against him for d factory case by jay and dharmu.i hope not.

I was thinking of that too dear. If Manav is caught by the police then he'll b in a soup n if the factory case reopened Jay n Dharmesh wud definitely use this smuggling case 2 phansafy himOuchOuch
i dont understnd y cvs or zee tvshows have to show d leads in such a bad state.i used to wtch aap ki antra,and antra dad was in such a bad financial crise instead of feeling bad fro antra i used to feel bad for aditya(antra dad), now too instead of being happy for armaan i am feeling bad fpr deir helplessness.i tink d story will go ilike d movie dil.like amir khan was injurred madhuri went to anupam kher for money sameting will happen in pr,manav injurred archu running for money to savita.and as usual she will b welcum by marathi galis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelpallaiomshreejaanu

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hi teacher..i am back ok..Cool..not making fun of your back..Ouch..

omshreejaanuSaffyFlower

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
whuy you think of future stories and spoil your mood?..teacher..
manav will be fine..just enjoy todays episode..Cool

omshreejaanuSaffyFlower

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@ Sherma
OMG it may happen!!ShockedShocked
I think all of us r well acquainted with how these supposedly creative ppl crooked mind work.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top