Pavitra Rishta

THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

OSJ Congratz Big smile

Thank  you Piyu but 4 wat dear?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerPiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!! (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Saffy n Usha wat bakbak u too r talking abt. Stop wat u have started right nowAngryLOLLOL i'm not having any more baby in this lifetime at least. I have the formula 4 multiple babies i get give it 2 u Big smile

SaffyFlowerPiyatrix

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

I know but he'll kidnap her i'm sure.Tongue
1 question do u think Archu will start wearing her amma blouses when she goes back home?Dead
noo sree he won't kidnap her now cos Jay is on a patao K's mission so he is trying to become mahaan infront of dem den later he'll make dem bikaaris

@bold..a big fat nooo Dead i hate her 3/4 blouse she luks soooooooo pretty now Smile she'll maintain the same see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
so u r not preggs ?? Confused

SaffyFlower

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Piyu i'm a normal woman ok. I'm not a Martian. How many times do u think i can conceive in a year?Confused
Dont listen 2 these gundis they make my life hell. i'm the only Mauritian on this forum instead of pampering me they r 1st class meanies 2 meAngryAngryAngry

SaffyFlowerPiyatrix

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
oops sarry I take back my Congo Embarrassed LOL

SaffyFlower

bindi2010

Groupbie

bindi2010

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

hi teacher...Geek..nothing will happen to manav..Geek...they just scare us with these precap..Wacko
 very true.... there's nothing much to show now....just spinning around the story  n dragging it to see how far can they stretch it....

Edited by bindi2010 - 01 December 2010 at 8:21am

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Tulsey

A very good post Jannoo.

We humans are never satisfied.   I remember that viewers were commenting that ARMAN get married and that we see their giristi zindagi.   This is all part and parcel of a marriage.  Lets hope that the two don't drift apart.   I like to see some mistery and reality.  We all learn from our mistakes and, hopefully, Manav will too.
Tulsey dear welcome back home...How r u? How was trip?  So glad to see u back...Hug

Yeah you are right Hope Manav learns from his mistakes Embarrassed
Hi Varsha,
The vacation was the best I had in the last 5 years.  Weather was beautiful.  Stomach was not sick.  Pam is doing very well in studies and really cherished being with her.   We went to Massorrie (spelling?) yes on the winding road, scenery was breath taking.  I must say that everyone should go to Hong Kong atleast once.  No food or language problem.   All kinds of restrauant's are available.  I will go there again with Monica this time on our way to India next time.   One thing for sure that HK is very expensive for shopping.  We went to night market (similar to flea market) I bought t-shirts, misc souvieniers, some really nice party purses.  All in all I will give it 9/10.  Missed one point for expensive city.

This is the first time that I felt satisfied with my holiday and this made me guilty to be away from work. 

Next year in June, we are planning on going to India again but straight to pilgrimage place in Chomoli District in Uttrakhand in Himalayas with a setting of a glacial lake surrounded by seven mountain peaks.  It is a 10 days tour and Monica and Pam and a whole bunch of family members are planning on going together. 

It is so nice to be back.  Love your dog....love his suit.

SaffyFlowerDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top