Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi sree chill  dis is nuthing but a way for GJ track dats it,,dey need some way na to start dat track dats why..
@job..i think yes'day only he came to know abt dem na so he might have thought for few days he'll do dat and den leave the job just dat precap makes me worry a bit

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

I think they r trying to make it up to each other,wat they feel they had let each other down on -

Archu is giving her complete trust on him,coz since they eloped hez been achingly asking her,holding her face  ' do u trust me' - she wants to reassure him that this time she wont make that mistake.
Manav is realizing that her family does not consider him gud enuf,and that was why they were separated earlier,so he wants to earn his beautiful princess wife legitimately this time.
She is willing to go any length to give him that reassurance.Hez willing to take shortcuts.And this time hez breaking her trust by indulging in the company of petty criminals

His shyness makes him less courageous in speaking his mind,while she doesnt indulge in silly shyness,and talks when she needs to talk
I find it cute although it seems dangerous.And she is of stronger mettle than him ,of greater iron and transparency in her character,she will lead him to the right way.Manav needs Archu in every way more than she needs him
Their characters are being portrayed quite finely.Just that their idealism needs to be tempered in that they cannot leave their past totally,they shud hob nob with family as per their needs.

When one feels guilty,one repents and tries to compensate for it - ArMan r going that extra mile for each other here,it shows how much they love each other but r still feeling a lil insecure.

After all,they have done much sacrifice for their family,Manav shud ignore the emotionally blackmailing Ks and Ds,and take support of respecting friends,like Ajit or Satish who are being appreciative and supportive.
Archu shud pick up her clothes and certificates/diploma and give khunnas to both the families,showing she is an equal in her marriage in everyway.Maybe she shud let him go to night school this time and help him study.

Once the GJ track happens,ArMan will realize wat a hypocrite SUlo is,it will make them want to be more independent  of the K core family.

Who better than u can express ArMan turmoils n feelings Saffy?😊
I agree both r terribly insecured but 4 different reasons. Archu is dead scared of losing the only man she has ever loved n who can makes her happy at any cost. Whether she lives in a hut or a castle she cares a damn. She only needs him with her n she is trying her best 2 reassure him that she is very happy with him.
Manav on the other hand is a very self image conscious guy who has always thought that Archana was n is too gud 4 him. Un4tunately circumstances presented 2 him have just confirmed his doubts about his worthiness when it comes 2 Archu. He desperately wants 2 make her happy n prove 2 himself n others that he deserves the girl but he is being overwhelmed by problems from every side. He is a shy guy no doubt but he is comfortable with Archana.
Wat i'm telling u is that who knows n understands him better than his wife? He shud open up his heart 2 her. He did it b4, why not now. All i hope is that when Archu finds out the truth she just gives him 1 tight slap n a reality check, yells at him n tells him 2 stop feeling sorry 4 himself n 2 take control f his life. I want a redeemed Manav, a man who is a fighter not a quitter n a cry baby.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know when he will understand how important he is to her ??
How could he put himself in such a danger ?
 he is very foolish .
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆  ..  Oh ok I get it now ... but first I had to google "Maslow's hierachical needs" 😆 ...

Lol . I have definitely learnt a lot more about , wedding rituals  mahabharata , religion , evolution , feminism (and many more ..).. after coming to PR forum ... esp . through commentator's, saffy's , kool's and your posts ( and I might have missed some names )
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Usha r u there? If yes wat r u predicting 2day. U seem 2 b more positive like Archu than most of us.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am here..no predictions...i gave up that job..😵
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

now i feel something very bad gonna happen..just saw the new promo archu is missing :(( wonder why Raghu has done like dat?

omshreejaanu thumbnail
OMG n u guys were telling me i'm being a spoilsport!!
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
archu missing..😕..manav also missing?..😕..must be at the lake side..🤣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
I'm turning positive like my buddies. Archu must have gone looking 4 him n when Manav came bak didn't  c her n he panicked thats all.
Btw u think they did it b4 Manav went 2 work at nite?