THE STORM IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys😃

Well dont take me as a fun spoiler but this is wat i felt while watching the epi 2day n the precap just kind of confirmed it.
First of all i thought we gonna c 1 of the crappiest epi 2day but i must say that i was pleasantly surprised.😃

Our newly married couple smile wholeheartedly after such a long time, it was paissa vassool😃 Archu flashed her smile when she heard Manav got a job n he flashed his on seeing the radio😆😆 Revelation time apna Manav likes 2 hear hindi songs😉😆

Of course we got 2 c some sad parts especially when Manav had 2 leave Archu without taking their food 2gether 2 drive the smugglers. It hurts 2 c a honest n sidha sadha man gettg into such mess due 2 adverse circumstances while his wife is gettg the visit of a drunkard shaking her badly.
 Archu was just awesome in that scene👏

The nex day Archu met her mom in the train n Suloz attitudes n sternness gave Archu the desired jhatkas. Archu tried 2 tell her how happy she was but Sulo was not convinced.
An upset Archu reached home 2 c Manav waiting 4 her. She cried n Manav unable 2 c her tears try 2 calm her n proposed 2 take her out. Wat followed r just wat all ArMan fans usually wait with baited breath.😛

Manav bought her gajra n put it himself in her hair😛 n Archu told him how she stopped wearing gajras after their divorce. Manav in turn told her that he wants 2 live life as it is now not wanting 2 think of wat the future has in store 4 them. That got me😕 I thought he wanted a bright future 4 him n Archana
They went 2 buy green bangles 2 match with the blue saree😆😆 n fed each other pav bhaji giving cute looks n making cute silly faces😳
The epi ended with a lovable look n smile of manav looking fondly at his wife.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet but the precap was a cold shower.

Now i dont understand 1 thing with Manav. He is a loving husband n nobody can love Archu more than him no doubt but why is he hiding his problems 2 Archu? He was n is still a quitter 4 me. He is depressed n has left everythg on God n destiny. The way he was looking at her just made me uneasy as if he is not coming back again or is just not sure wat gonna happen 2 him once he gets back 2 work in the evening

The woman u love is with u, giving u all the boost u need, reassuring u how happy she is with u, opening her heart 2 u n this is the gift u gonna give her? U joining hands with smugglers n putting ur future at stake!!😲
Good grace instead wasn't it more sensible 4 him 2 swallow his pride n ask Ajit's or Satish help rather than gettg involved with dangerous ppl? Wat will happen 2 ur Archana if anything happens 2 u?

I'm not liking the way Manav is behaving these days.
Archana is ur wife dammit not ur child who needs 2 b pampered, or whom  u can give a candy or spend some time with 2 make her happy n keep away all ur dark secrets so as not 2 upset her.😡
She deserves more than this. When they took the pheras, they pledge among other promises 2 b true n loyal 2 each other n 2 ensure happiness n harmony in their married life by mutual respect, understanding n faith.
Sorry 2 say but Manav isn't fulfilling his promises. His quitter nature is just over empowering him n it is sad.
We r going 2 c a very sad Archa
na n an emotionally n psychologically bruised Manav in the coming episodes. 1 thing is sure Archana wont let Manav down choking him more with guilt feelings😭

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi teacher...🤓..nothing will happen to manav..🤓...they just scare us with these precap..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good post Jaanu .I am also very disappointed with manav .
All Archu has been constantly asking him is for one thing only ,' I want you to be with me ' that's it .Nothing else .And even that he is making sure that he will not do by putting himself in such a grave danger .
This is his character , always looking for temporary solutions to big problems , trying to tell small lies to just push the sitution away for some time ..
He is definitely a quitter and this time he is giving up on  himself just when God has given him the important thing that  he wanted in life ..
I want Archana to go very very hard on him when she finds out .I want her to shake him up and tell him that she is fed up of him because he gives up on them so quickly .
She should throw these bangles and this gajra and say that she would rather die then live o nthe money that puts his life at risk .

After watching today's episode ,I now want him to move to the Karanjkar house with Archu .He needs help  He needs people like Satish , Ajit around him .His biggest problem is his ego . He hates being seen as a weak person .
Himself he will help people , but asking for help is beizzati for him ...
Archu should realize that this man needs to be looked after .
She has to stop being this woman so crazy in love and start makign some right decisions for them and take him away from this place and these people .

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Jaans ! fun spoiler🤣

I am enjoying the shmuggling,the struggling,the snuggling by Gangsta MAnav😆Hez growing up to become a tuf boy👍🏼and he will grow out of it in a jiffy when he comes to know he will be putting his marriage @risk with all this crap😃

I jus don want gunda bhai to chase him when he wants to leave

Why they r not solving the court case,is one big mystery😡
archanamanav thumbnail
where did she go after typing so much sitting on one side of her butt...
archanamanav thumbnail
these two always try to share happiness with each other not their problems..😔..thats why all these trouble...🤓
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree, i was so scared wen tat stupid drunkard man came to archu.even archu shld grow up and see life beyond manav.d way she tlks she is very happy wid him she is satisfied its stupid.i am not saying manav to giv her a bunglow but a decent place,d chawl were dey r staying is meant for thiefs,y will any1 like her wife to stay dere alone.archu shld strt wrking,atleast as tution teacher,she can earn sum money. i agree manju is very bad but she was right wat she tld manav,i hated her on friday episode but now i tink she is right.armaan need to move out from tta place.
i was just tinking manav is wrking as a driver for smugglers,do u tink dis can b taken as an evidence against him for d factory case by jay and dharmu.i hope not.
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one side grilled,she flipping to the other😆
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Usha i'm here.😃 Went 2 do an urgent work . I have a gud news will pm u later😉
Hey i too believe Manavwill come out of it slightly bruised but not badly hurt but archu will b shocked 2 know that he was working 4 the smugglers. Knowing her, she'll feel she is responsible of it
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Usha n Saffy u shud b ashamed of urselves 4 making fun of my poor state. I'm not pming u both 4 the gud news i got. No maskafy it's final.😔