Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u for the super update Srima..

Today was a complete positive episode ...No charu , no GW.. Now a days it is irritating to see Lav also as she is still against T ...The bank problem is concluding without even showing Murugesan and his wife ? And Murugesan is in foreign .. So can't show him ..Good ...

T and TA were so cute .. from day 1 , their understanding , their way of thinking alike .. what else do u need to show a lovely couple.. 😊
It is hard to digest that TA wants to hide that VR is the culprit for the sake of Lav's marriage.. But TA's mom and everybody else will come to know abt it someday.. may be from VR himself...After he turns good and want to do something T/TA ..May be after T/TA solve Charu's Psychotic problems...

Thilaga's dialogues were so sharp and nice nosecuts to Padma..πŸ‘ She was embarassed to the core..
TA's too cute in the car...Tomorrow's episode will be very interesting ...

AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Ranuja12..... 
So TA taught Thuls to make coffee, πŸ˜† super pa, now teach her to make vadai and ur set for life!
So Mr.TA to go back to bank soon? Wow!
[/QUOTE]

Lol......well said Ranuja....T&T should learn to make vadai...and they will be all set for lifetime.......heheehh....loved ur vadai comment....!!! good one.!!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Srima,

Really enjoyed all your comments!! Thulasi was really looking so cute...and when she came near TA like listening to his heart.. She looked very innocent..❀️!!! Don't know what to say about the awesome chemistry between T&T...It is really a magic.. 😳

@Theiva - As you said TA's combination works out very well with everyone..Especially Thulasi!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thilaga's acting was good..!!! Nice nose cut for Padma... !! πŸ˜†
Heroic look by TA was too good...!!! πŸ‘
Nice expressions by Deepak and Shruthi... Hats off!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting to see tomorrow's episode..!!😍

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update srima!!πŸ˜›

The epi was amazing starting with our evergreen coupleπŸ˜ƒ...As usual thuls got scared when thilaga asked whether ta and her will stay united forever...I think that she gets scared whenever someone shows deep affection towards her given her sad childhood in which she was never showered love on.😭It is really soooo sweet when ta comforted her like a mother comforting the child and assuring her that he will be there for her all the time.πŸ˜ƒIt was so cute of them when thuls heard ta's heart.Her expression was like a curious child and then ta reassuringly hugged her,like as though he was protecting thuls...What a couple!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next,the murugesan matter!!!Finally it got solved!!!πŸ‘Now ta will not be insulted by his mum or padma who call him jobless...πŸ˜›The SI is another joker...πŸ˜†His coffee joke was heartwarming...

There u go VR...By trying to stab ta,u digged your own grave...Now get ready cos ta is going to bury u...πŸ˜†Loved ta's heroic look when VR opened the car door.⭐️⭐️Prob he is going to blackmail VR tmr...Cant wait to see it!!! Namma hero's back with a bang!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@theiva - u are absolutely right da......ta's combination with everyone comes out so well.....the chemistry between t and t particularly.....but we need to appreciate the other side too....
Mr.Kumaran s brilliant in bringing the chemistry between the lead pair and makes us admire them...and on the otherside makes us feel irritated whenever we see TA with charu.......thats his success......shd we say that t and t chemistry supressess ta and charu combination or its the directors touch in making us feel so........anyways i would say that the dislike in ta and charu combo is also a success of mr.kumaran.........the way he makes us admire a combo and the way he makes us dislike the other combo too.......good work team.......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the lovely update, nice to see the bank's matter is over now, finally TA will go to work 😊. Cute scene between T&T ☺️. Badrakali is apt name for Padma, that woman will never change. I hope that Mohan will soon kambi counting.😍.

Btw, where is the doctor?
Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you for your sweet update Srima Aunty,must learn from you to make something precise but sweet at the same time 😊.

I just loved all the comments.I have nothing new to say.

@Mini,
I loved your T&T scene narration,that was cute 😊

@Theiva Akka,
Yes exactly,Tamizh's combination with anyone becomes a hit.I think it is because of the charm of his character and our director ofcourse 😊.

Finally to today's episode,

I loved Tamizh's expresion when Thilaga told that when she asked Thulai why don't you consult your hubby,Thulasi told that he will support her.He raised his eyebrow to show his proud feeling and was feeling very happy about his wife.

Why I am saying that is,these expressions can be left out but they are not missing even these small feelings especially when it comes to lead pair,they are concentrating more on each and every expressions.That is really sooo sweeet πŸ˜ƒ.Must thank the Director,hat's off to you Sir.He is really doing a great job to make it soo beautiful with their cute expressions to show different inner feelings.

And the another person who must be thanked specially is Thendral's music director Mr.Kiran ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ.Wowwwwww that BGM when Thuls leaned on Tamizh was really sweet and sooo soft to give the exact impact on we viewers.All his new BGMs are very sweet,I love them all.But would be nice if he would use even his old BGMs.Some old BGMs were really super but was played very rare.I love the BGM played in Tamizh's introduction episode,when he was calling Anand but it was not played that much it seems πŸ˜•.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Yes hema i think that we should really appreciate the music dir Mr.Kiran as his music plays a very imporant role in making each and every scene magical and even more romantic.πŸ‘πŸ‘Starting from the bgm which played when thuls first hugged ta in the park many months ago to the breezy yet lovely bgm which played when ta hugged thuls today,each piece of music has been uplifiting the particular scene to the next level.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Like shubba and hema said, the dir should also be thanked for establishing ta and thuls as a lovely and cute couple who steal the hearts of viewers with their understanding...πŸ‘

And of course our ever wonderful deepak and shruthi who with their expressions and acting have captured all our hearts...πŸ‘β­οΈ

After all it's a team effort so we should congratulate the thendral team too...πŸ‘πŸ‘Keep up the wonderful work!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Ishu27 thumbnail
excellent episode...its nice when tamil calls tulasi as kuttima... the bgm was really superb.. hats off to the music director.. his magical music always remain in our hearts especially in T&T fans... tamil gave a rocking look!!! gethu da namba hero......
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘