POST YOUR VALANTINE PMS HERE

Posted: 19 years ago

HI EVERYONE, SINCE JAZMINE ISNT HERE I THOUGHT I SHOULD CREATE THE POST (I AM SORRY JAZMINE I HOPE YOU DIDNT MIND JUST HELPING YOU SINCE I AM YOUR LITTLE HELPER😉)

HERE'S A REMINDER OF THE RULES AGAIN:

Hi everyone valentine day is coming close now yes yes excitement is starting to build up.....I am writing to remind you all about a little rule that jazmine has made up being her helper I am writing on behalf of her, the rule is:

1. On Sunday 13th February both individuals will have to send 2 pms to their valentines or each other

2. On Monday 14th February both individuals (couples) will have to send 5 pms to each other.

3. After sending and receiving these pm's (we will not let you go so easily if thought so) you will have to post every pm as proof to show on the forum that you have done as the rule has said so, and then only you will be believed, the date, the timing, and the message should be shown to everyone this bit is very important.

I know what you guys are thinking WHAT ARE WE MEANT TO WRITE....WELL YOU CAN WRITE WHATEVER YOU LIKE (EXCEPT NO ABUSEING 😳 ITS VALANTINES DAY COMON) YOU CAN EVEN WRITE HI OR HELLO OR HOW RU OR BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS BASICALLY UP TO YOU!

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS OR ANY QUERIES IN YOUR MINDS PLEASE PM ME OR JAZMINE.

P.S. IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THIS RULE AND FAIL TO DO THE POSTING THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT, HOWEVER I CANT TELL YOU NOW BECAUSE IT IS STILL BEING DECIDED SO WE WILL DECLARE IT SOON

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVE FUNN!!!! AND DO POST YOUR COMMENTS 

tODAY IS SUNDAY SO EVERYBODY POST 2 PMS TO EACHOTHER (YOUR VALANTINES) AND THEN POST YOUR PMS HERE ON THIS POST ON THIS FORUM, DO MAKE SURE YOUR TIME, DATE,  AND THE NAME OF YOUR VALANTINE. PLEASE POST THEM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously thats wot im thinking.
Whats happening why isnt anyone posting their pms?
C'mon Jazmine where are your PM's......... sent 5 of them today...........
oi i opened a new topic. actually i changed da rule to 2 pms for today n tomoz 5 pms.

I have posted 5 pm's to Jazmine Megha. I am waiting for her PM's..... and as soon as I get them I'll send them here...

Originally posted by sujalfan

I have posted 5 pm's to Jazmine Megha. I am waiting for her PM's..... and as soon as I get them I'll send them here...

Hey i sent one, now i have to think of another noe. n tomorrow, baap re baap, i need to think of 5 pms.
Thts gud wheres my valantine????????????
Hey jaz, The condition is just to send 2 pms today and 5 tomorrow no???? 'cuz i cant write anything romantic.... I hope the text doesn't matter..I have already sent 2 pms to my online valentine but they r just to thank him...Still they r pms buddy......I'll post the ones sent by him after some time....
Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Thts gud wheres my valantine????????????
PHOENIX WHERE R U??????