Pavitra Rishta

OMG...What an episode...

armanlove222 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys what a fantastic and loving episode today we had...Gajara scene then Chudi Scene...Again Pawbhaji scene...Wow...How cute they looks with each other...May Bappa bless their Jodi forever...

Precap was horrible...Hope Manav will safe...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMGG I TOTALYY AGREED.. i justt lovedd today;s episodee o god i dont want any more troublee for manavv
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was awesome, it was nice to see ArMan so happy. They deserve happiness after everything they have been through
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya superb  nice lovely episode just loved it gr8888888888888 mindblowing epi i m just speechless we just want to see these things in future tooooooo
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They both did look so happy today .They  could not stop smiling and they do have such lovely smiles .
But I am a little angry with manav that he si still working for gangsters afetr knowing their actual business and putting his life at risk .Tha tis a very foolish thing to do , he has to start taking care of himself if he really loves Archana ..
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya i also agree TD...But its not easy for him to leave the job quickly...Because that Gunda Bhai is looking dangerous...He could beat Manav if Manav tries to do something...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He has only worked for one day , still he can just take his wife and a bag and just run , get as far away from that house as possible .
The onger he associates and works for thsi man the more in trouble he will be . I think tomorrow Archu will find out and she will amke sure that he stops working here ASAP.
I ma hoping that she will have a very bad fight with him so that he will realize that he has made her very angry   by taking this job .
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lets see whats happen...But i hope Manav will be alright..
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a really great episode, made special by the ArMan date and their happy flashback moments! 👏