BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

where you get to know Bollywood

^^credit starryphoenix
 PeeopLee
Cool

WOOHOOO!!Guess wat!!
BOLLYCURRY is back again !DancingTo get  some people the chance to be one among usDancingISNT IT ROCKING??

OOPS! I just missed the main thingShocked my introductionCool

I know u people are brilliant am sooo phaamous that u all know me.BlushingROFLROFL
For those who are still thinking (Stern Smile)who this brainy girl  is (Blushing) ,Here the puzzle to the riddle,erm riddle to the puzzleErmm watever it isROFL
I am

tanu,
the most innocent ,sweet .nice girl over in BCCoolROFL,dont evn ask to other BC members bcos they are just jealous of me and wud nvr say the truth. Stern SmileROFLROFL

----------------------------------------

So gentlemen and gentlewoman (no partiality
in BC ,women =MenROFL) !!!
wat were we talking about ? Stern Smile
YES!we were discussing about  the much awaited

Bollycurry auditions..Approve

NOTE:We people are awesome.Approveso try to get in to get all the fun.Star

Keen to join bollycurry??
Have ample of time??
ready to be one among the cool kids?

We offer  THREE tanda tanda COOL position in BC.Cool
Curious to know wat they are??
for knowing more just read down and this wont chargeCoolsee how good we are.SmileROFLROFL

-------------------------------------

|| Graphic   Designers
||
   || Editors ||

||Writers||

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAIT WAIT people.dont decide to join a team with the best title.ROFL
I shall get some INFORMATION (confidential onesCool) just for you.Cool

Graphic Designers
The cool graphic kids are people who know basics of editing pictures ,croping them to correct sizes,adding titles to picture etc.

Requirements: You have to know basics of photoshop/PSP.
P.M gk_09saying 'i am interested in joining graphic designers team. and attach the link to your gallery .

Editors
Editors are the awesome kids who can point out the mistakes in a article and correct them. Whether u are glamorous or not but u have to be grammar-ous to be in this groupStar

Requirements:You have to be perfect in grammar.
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Editors team and she will give you a task.
Writers
writers are super awesome kids who keep in pace with happenings in bollywood.These kids have a nice writing skill Cool

Requirements:You must have great writing skills .
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Writers team and write a article about any random news in bollywood .also provide the link from which you got the news.Along with this provide link of any of the fanfics/story you wrote.

-

----------------------------------------

so Hurry UP!!aye wer r u goin??ShockedROFL am asking u to hurry up and contact us by PMing gk_09 before january 1. if u feel u deserve to be one in our family.CoolOne among G,naadu dii,shickuu,lazy ami(ROFL)Nebulla,jotty,sanju,parmoil,Tulip paste, nitzie,bhavuu,new jersey,R,rachu,chiken gunia,saheruu ,fatima dee ,stoney,shini,jeni,varshu dii,kashi and loads of cool people whose name i might hv missed  and ofcos there is cooool MECoolROFL

shicku is storing all the Christmas dishes (YUMM!!)for u people so get yourself lucky!!

Its time for me to take leaveOuchROFL
 i'l b right back with the list of the selected candidates.!!Tongue

Till then,

tc.

*parmoil jumps on the stage ,tries to shoo her away.*
parm oil:WAT ?? r u gonna say alvida this way tannu??get urself killed if u dont know a awesome line.DeadROFL

tannu: wat now.!!*stares*

Parm oil :

Hum hain Rahi BollyCurry ke,
Phir milenghe
article likhte likhteROFLROFL

tannu: watever.hmph.Tongue

ALl the BC-ians together :HAPPY APPLYING!!Big smile

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 02 January 2011 at 8:55am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*asharanidhingraassbanditSajan_EktaLadyRosearsh444maaneet2010starrry13genifan.Tanya.Amor.Sujata77surbhi_005a little faithcutegirl94roshni.r3niru273ramita_nayalLittleMissWittyShaily.-medz-Ishan.Angel-Jot.Smileyfacestarry.phoenixsupercool3fahsaadthousandmilesPurpleRainlovetheserialimzzi-Miya-HalkatJawaniJaynatashuZaYa_PremeerAnhdara13Sweet_Kandy-Sarah-Mysterygirl_melola610princess52Minnie.BeautifulDream.XDevilsDesireX-Hiralious-SomerholicGirl-Appsy-cityoflightsSano88|Persephone|-Nadii-saher_90lilindiangurl13patakhaguddiKaJen.xoxodangerouzIshk.Vishakha_SakhiJungli Billidesigrl05Jenifer.-Mansi--KimSungHyun-MissArshi-lostmymusic.SuhaniSoniaAttractiveAdyaAnjalii...xXxFragranceOfLoveYusBeeiwantitallshininggal2008Rummy.shootingstar.xx-Mayu--Rinki-Prinsesse.Suviloveaboveall.jesss.MyInspirationzspamalotcoolpratz-Jahnvi-hope.swashbuckling-AviatoR-ChillMaarYaar-Ami-KinSanjlavienrosetulipbaby53music_l0ver036P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-serendipity.Nadz_YuNaloverNikki_Titli.FlawlessSarun.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
YAY!!Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixMysterygirl_meSano88

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Balle Balle. Dancing

Excited (:

-medz-BilliCat.starry.phoenix

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
LOL...Cool post indeed!CoolAll the very best to the candidatesEmbarrassedThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenix

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Just a question,can anyone apply in two cases?i mean gramatical correction and writing article both?
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
All the best to all the new members who intend to join the BC team. I am sure you guys will rock BC !! Star

Nice post Tanu ! Embarrassed

starry.phoenixBilliCat.AttractiveAdya

Sridevil Goldie
Sridevil
Sridevil

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I would love to participate - where is the link for sending an application? Please help.
-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

Just a question,can anyone apply in two cases?i mean gramatical correction and writing article both?

sure dearEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Amor.BilliCat.starry.phoenixviniva sharma

Go to top