Why only negative ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Why so many negative points. We all know Jyoti had ended. But why we all are just saying the wrong and negative points. I mean this is the show we all have been watching for 21 months. May be jyoti had many failures and it had many successes, I mean I always believe a show is good when it could create moments rather than high points and melodramas. Jyoti had high voltage melodramas, but it had its share of moments. I mean if there is 100 negative points about the show then there is many many positive points

This is the show which depicted woman education , domestic violence , Dual Personality disorder ,  students practice of money in the name of tuition , education etc . It had depicted that in a relationship nothing is more important than trust. When Pankaj questioned Jyoti's character, like any Ekta 's show she would have done the DNA test and proved him wrong or some evil character would have changed the DNA report ( I had seen that in KZK) . But she refused it. Which  is strength in a woman.

This show show us how woman can do every possible work a man can do (feeding family, doing job even after marriage)

This show had shown us how a small incident in child hood can change a person to a mental patient (read Sudha)

It had shown us how these little girls without study get married and then their life becomes hell. They need to make their identity first.

It had only one replacement (CM), No plastic surgery, no extra marital affair, no fall from cliff, no unwanted characters also.

I know my above mentioned points may have contradiction, But here I want to add my father always says "Every situation has a positive and negative points, but it is up to us to decide what we want to take from it"

Jyoti show is not flawless, but it had taught me many things of life. We can find deepu , sudha, sushma, padma, pankaj , Sumeer , asha in our neighborhoods ,  in our family , In these show the characters are far more real than other shows. Any educated middle class can identify with Jyoti in some aspects.

Jyoti is way better than other shows running on other channels , Every shows had their ups and downs ,still Jyoti is a way better show.

I like your points-Pia but please can u and my computer teacher[Vrisha] tell me-What's the secret of being able to write so much.I m not used to reading lengthy post but I read this and I agree with u integration of X times(where the lower limit is 0 and upper limit is 100)...........

Yes but the posetive things can not make you happy when their are more negative things than posetive
True, lot of positives and learning from the show.  Maybe we are being more critical because we loved the show so much and had set very high expectations from it. 
i understand your point...but the way i see it is what's the point of starting something beautiful and inspiring when ur gonna end it in a bad way??...totally ruins the moral of the story
i  completely agree wid u pia jyoti was far more realistic than other shows where either we get 2 c stupid kitchen politics between saas bahu🤣 or sometimes the entire theme of the show is based on romance of the lead pair😍 now we get 2 c UP ,bihar in every channel these shows very wisely add a disclamer and potray the social evils in a grand way instead of curbing them thru their show😡.I liked jyoti bcoz the issues dat this show potrayed were very real and yes even i liked the part where it was shown wat is a woman's life after a divorce society will never put blame on men its only women's character under scrutinity if i avoid some glitches it has been a gud show overall👏👏👏
me 2 agree thr r so many high points in Jyoti n thats y we were watching it though criticizing ..but we can't just only criticize the show..we should look onto the gud points too....it has been inspirational not like all other saas bahu drama....but it just ruined in the end...i was expecting something better....😒
I loved Jyoti with its ups and downs and really it taught me a lot in my life .The Jyoti's constant challenge with life even up to last moment of the show was unique among the other serials.The re-entry of Pankaj-Roshani  showed so many truths about life but the CV's draged it uselessly and  serial lost its attractions in the last weeks before it went off air .But with a general view it had so many positive points,The Support of Family  to prevent Jyotir leaving the Haveli in last episodes was very useful reflecting this Message that being together is above all.