Fan Fictions

AR OneShot "Let's Leave On Our Destiny"

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

A Continuation of
AR OneShot "Reasons To Say NO!!!!"

19 November 2010, Riddhima turned 19. She was happy yet worried about the upcoming future....

"Happy Birthday!!!!!" Riddhima smiled reading out the text message from Rahul on her mobile phone...

"Hmmmm...sab ne wish kiya lekin....lekin kya???? Mujhe kya farq parta hai unhe yaad hai ya nahi???" Riddhima solilquized...

"Ummm...kya musibat hai, jab tak kuch nahi pata tha sab theek tha..par ab...ab kuch bhi pehle jaisa nahi hai...Ek taraf mein Reasons to say NO dhoond rahi hoon aur doosri taraf unhi ki or khichi chali ja rahi hoon...Chh Kya musibat hai????" Riddhima complaint herself in an irritated voice and then again got busy with her studies...

"Yeh accounts kis ne ijad ki thi???? idiot!!! ullo!!! pagal !!! gadha tha jo bhi tha!!!!" Riddhima threw her pillow with anger...

"Oh Hello!!!! Gussa zara control mein!!!! Ab uss bechare ko kya pata tha k tum kabhi accounts jaisa subject uthao gii???? tumne yeh subject choose kiya hai iss mein uss ki kya ghalti hai????" Armaan made fun of Riddhima as he entered her room and that pillow welcomed him by landing on him....

"Jo bhi hai, mera dimagh kharab kardiya hai iss subject ne!!!!" Riddhima blasted on Armaan forgetting everything else....

"Uffo!!!! Kya masla hai??? aisi koi mushkil cheez bhi nahi hai accounts jaise tumne usse bana diya hai!!!!" Armaan came and sat down beside her taking a chair...

"Kya problem hai???" He asked raising his eyes...

"Wo....wo..." Riddhima felt shiver ran down her spine...

"SUB KUCH!!! Kitna complicated hai yeh!!!! Socho kuch hota kuch hai..." Riddhima said looking at Armaan...

"Accounts ko apni life se jorne ki zaroorat nahi hai!!!! Lekin... tumhare problem ka solution yeh hai!!!" Armaan smiled and did some rough working to make her understand the question...
"So bheje mein kuch ghussa????" Armaan asked looking at Riddhima...

"Ummm haan!!!!" Riddhima nodded in a yes...😕

"Acha anyways!!!! mein yahan kis kaam se aya tha jo tumhare iss sawal mein ulajh gaya????" said Armaan trying to remember something...

"Haan!!!! Mujhe uncle se papers lene thai deal ke... anyways mein chalta hun u enjoy with your accounts... and yeah "Happy Birthday!!!!" " Armaan wished her with a wink and got out of her room...

She smiled lightly and felt like on cloud nine but why???? she had no answer for that...

"Yeh achanak se app sab ka Mumbai jaane ka plan kaise ban gaya????" Armaan asked his mom dad who ere busy with their last minute preparations ....

"Arre wo sab baad mein...pehle tum gadi nikalo..." Billy ordered Armaan...

"Uff aj to bhochal aya hua hai ghar mein!!!!!" Armaan thought..

Few minutes later he found out about the death of a very close friend of Shashank and Billy...Soon after dropping shashank, padma, billy and annanya to airport, Armaan was returning back home when Nikki called him...

"Hey Nikki!!!!" said Armaan!!!

"Hi Bhaiya!!!! Bhaiya to di apni ek friend k yahan gai hui hai... usse pick karlena please..." Nikki requested...

"Alright!!! I'll do that!!!!" Armaan answered and cut of the call and then dialed Riddhima's number for the address...

After an hour or so he picked Riddhima from her friends house and told her about the sudden arrival of her parents...

"Oh!!!! ok..." Ridhima replied and kept herself quiet but still she kept stealing glances of him...

A point came where Armaan stopped the car....

"Arre yahan gadi kyun rok di????" Riddhima asked looking here and there...

"Ek ice cream parlour k agay gadi kyun roki jaati hai Riddhima????" Armaan asked another question on her silly question...

"Oh..." Riddhima mentally kicked for her stupidity...

Few Minutes Later Armaan came back with two cups of ice cream in his hand...

"Aree wah you brought all my favorite flavors..." Riddhima smiled tasting the ice cream...

"Yep!!!!" Armaan replied taking a sigh...

"Acha tell me something... Tumhe iss sab k baare mein kab se pata hai????" Armaan asked looking at her seriously...

"K...KIS BAARE MEIN???? Mujhe kya pata hai????" Riddhima tried to hide.. but she knew very well what he was talking about...

"Stop Acting... meine notice kiya hai tumhare behaviour mein itna sudden change mere saath...." Armaan pointed out at her trembling hands...

Now Riddhima knew very well that talking nonsense is useless so she tried to calm herself down and said...

"I Don't know...  Mujhe samajh nahi ata k log mujhe andha aur behra kyun samajhte hai????" Riddhima frowned...

"Bakwaas band karo... i know k tumhe indirectly kahin se pata chala hai kyunki i bet tumse ghar ka koi yeh baat nahi kar sakta..." Armaan warned Riddhima...

"To agar app itna sab jaante ho to phir yeh bhi jaante hoge k...." Riddhima left her sentence incomplete....

"Don't worry jo bhi baat hai wo mere aur tumhare beech mein ho rahi hai!!!! iss ka kisi se koi laina dena nahi hai... aur tum koi bachi nahi ho u r matured enough to decide k tumhe zindagii mein kya chahiye..." Armaan tried to make her comfortable by talking normally with her...

"I Can't Decide!!!! Mein jitna sochti hun utna he uljhti jaati hun!!!" Finally Riddhima opened up her heart infront of him...

"Jis din se mujhe yeh sab pata chala hai... meri poori zindagii badal gai hai!!!!" Ridhima sighed who was now standing with him on the roof of that icecream parlour....

"Mein chahta tha k pehle tumse khud baat karun... fortunately mujhe aj mauqa mil gaya... listen!!! koi kya sochta hai ya koi kya karta hai... iss se mujhe koi farq nahi parta... The point is k yeh zindagii tumhari hai aur tum iss se kya chahti ho.... tell me honestly... mujhe soch samajh kar jawab do bcoz i know that here the only person who can say NO is me.... Mujhe kahin na kahin se koi na koi bahana zaroor mil jaye gaa but i know k tumhe nahi milne wala...." Armaan told Riddhima honestly what he felt...

"Hmmmm... aur wo kya reason ho sakta hai??? app batana pasand karein gay????" Riddhima asked with a naughty look...
"Reason.... Tum mera mazaak uraa rahi ho????" Armaan glared at her...

"To aur nahi to kya karun???? iss sab pe mein work out pehle he kar chuki hun... agar mere paas Na kehne ka koi reason nahi hai to app k paas bhi nahi hai!!!" Riddhima laughed...She was feeling much more better now...

"Jokes a part... seriously tell me what u feel... coz that is more important for me..." Armaan again came on the point...

"Pata nahi kya chahti hun....par kahin na kahin shayad mein iss relationship ko accept karne lagi hun!!!!" Riddhima whispered staring at the full moon....

"Mujhe laga tha wo kabhi nahi maane gii... uss ka mujhse yeh door door rehna aur har waqt pareshaan dikhna mujhe baar baar issi cheez ka ehsaas karwa raha tha...Par shayad humay kuch cheezein kismat par chor deni chahiye..." Armaan thought with a smile on his face staring at Riddhima...

"Ab chalein????" He asked turning around as he felt like the area getting crowded by people who were there to enjoy winter night with icecreams...

He dropped her outside her house and drove back to his home.... She saw him going away and whispered...

"Care and Respect!!!! that is all i ever wanted, aur kya chahiye mujhe???? And i think mujhe jo sach hai usse accept karna chahiye...I have already started falling for him!!!!!" Riddhima blushed accepting the truth....

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBYpw_CdaPk[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBYpw_CdaPk

They both were staring at the full moon at the same time but with different thoughts and at different places...

"Mere dil par se ek bohat bara bojh hat gaya!!!! Chalo ab atleast wo yeh to nahi soche gii k uss ki feeling aur emotions k saath koi game khela ja raha hai!!!! But i promise once you step in my life i will never never make you regret your decision...Mein uss se iss baare mein kabhi baat nahi karta agar meine apne saath usski yeh awkwardness mehsoos na ki hoti.... Chalo ab atleast mein yeh to jaanta hun k uss ke dil mein kya hai!!!!" Armaan thought..

"Ek he jhatke mein meri saari tension aur baar baar badalti soch door kardi!!!! Thanks for everything!!!! Oh God!!! I don't believe this i didn't find a single reason to say NO but a lot more to say YES!!!" Riddhima smiled thanking him in her heart...

Suddenly they both saw a wishing star and closing their eyes wished the same...
"Things have changed a lot but yes for the betterment!!!! and rest.... Let's Leave On Our Destiny!!!!!"

Continuation AR One Shot "Adha Ishq"

This is the sequel One Shot of Reasons to say no!!!
I Hope you Guys will like it... I will continue it with another One Shot!!!(The Last One) after sometime...

Waiting for your comments....

Love,

Sameera
😊😉

😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuDiYa... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeeeee
loved it
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sameera
awesome One-Shot...
u have very beautifully put up ther feelings n confusion..
will be waiting for the last entry... pls make it soon..
thnx for the Pm :)
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice OS

waitng fr da nxt continuation (plz pm me)

love

sania

shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
amazing oneshot

love you

friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another nice one sameera
awwww dat was such a cute part😃!!! Amy asked ridz about her thoughts on d marriage issue... hayyye sooo sweet!!! & finallly finally finally ridz accepted dat she has no reaosn 2 say no!!!  aww she accepted dat she has fallen 4 amy😃!!! sho shweet😃....

& itnaaaaa chotta part after so much of wait😡😭??? itna kyun tadpa rahi hai ya😭????  mujhe pata hai iss wakt tujhpe bahut gussa aa raha hai..... aaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😡😡😡
u better rply nai to i wn talk 2 u again😛😈😆.....

-wild- thumbnail
hey amazing dear
thnx for the pm
love u
salina
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey sameera

That was an awesome oneshot
loved it totally