Action towards Production House's ignorance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

msroy

msroy

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

I am a new member of India-forums.
Everyone in this world is different but one common aspect is their principle.
Each and every one of us has some principle in life. Neither I am a Director nor producer or actor.
But I am related to this media world to a larger extent.
As time pass by u will come to know more about me. For the time being I hv a question to only those people who has self respect and who is interested to punish very arrogant and cunning people in the media in a very sophisticated way.
"I LOVE to IRRITATE IRRITATING and ARROGANT people. If u r the same then ONLY read my topics otherwise keep urself busy with other entertaining mirch masala of this media"
NOW: My first simple question of the day is as follows:
 What will you do if some stranger comes to u and slaps u without u knowing the reason?

Hey guys m sure u all will enjoy all my topics to the fullest.i bet on it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Action towards Production House's ignorance" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.