Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
well guys i am a silent reader and i'v been watchin jyoti from the beginning...and i hav to say it a very unique, realistic and a brilliant show...but now i feel like i just wasted all that time watching it coz i'm really not happy with the ending...they really should'nt hav done the whole cancer thing...what a shame such a good show with a poor ending Ouch

sorry if this post offendended anyone...i was only sharing my own views

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786susan88Periwinklecaptkirk-sia-Nancy_NUTS.Vrish.No2PencilSmritiKatha.vrshn.-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a diappointment!!" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahika24

Groupbie

Mahika24

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Your post isn't offending anyone, it's what I've read many people posting about. I've also been a long time silent reader/watcher of Jyoti and i totally agree with you, after Pankaj's re-entry with Roshi, the show just straight went downhill for me. And what made the ending worst was Jyoti and Kabir had no kids of their own (according to the written update). I'm not even going to bother watching it, like i've been doing recently. Very disappointing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Periwinkle-sia-.Vrish.missmalika

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahika24

Your post isn't offending anyone, it's what I've read many people posting about. I've also been a long time silent reader/watcher of Jyoti and i totally agree with you, after Pankaj's re-entry with Roshi, the show just straight went downhill for me. And what made the ending worst was Jyoti and Kabir had no kids of their own (according to the written update). I'm not even going to bother watching it, like i've been doing recently. Very disappointing.

yep i totally know what u mean and agree with u....now jyoti gave birth to pankaj's second childOuch...and what was funny is that kabeer encouraged her to become pregnant with pankaj's child...how stupid is that...gosh i hate these CV's

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya-kaabarzNancy_NUTS-sia-.Vrish.missmalikaSmritiKatha

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
u r right

kavya-kaabarz

kavya-kaabarz

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Guys these cv's lose their neurons when it comes to ending the shows.Eg:PKCM,Jyoti,Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi........

Edited by kavya-kaabarz - 29 November 2010 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTS

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i agree kavya

ImagineTV

ImagineTV

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by kavya-kaabarz

Guys these cv's lose their neurons when it comes to ending the shows.Eg:PKCM,Jyoti,Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi........

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya-kaabarz

Saas bhi kabhi bahu didnt ahd an reasonable end as the show was filed up with legal cases and the channel pulled it off suddenly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.