Mythological Masti

Ram or Shyam? Pick one! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Whom do you love better? ;)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [45.45%]
6 [54.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Thanks Parina. Yours was also very good answer. Very sweet one. Now let's help Janaki in finding the tomatoes.ROFL

Lol. Very diplomatic answer Janaki and Deepika. Smile How did you vote then? So you wouldn't want husband like Shri Krishna. You people got lost in your own world of dreams of ideal husband for yourself, didn't you? He he he. Good good. LOL j/k 

How do these look?Tongue Enough or you need more?WinkLOL

Lols, I def never said I do not want someone like Krishna for husband, how did you interpret that?AngryLOL

Dude, Krishna is the God of loveee, and his leelas with Radha and the Gopis demonstrate that very much.Big smile 

What Deeps and I are trying to say is that as God, Lord Krishna had the right to have many wives, because he was able to show equal love and attention to all of them, and he made each wife feel as if he loved only them, that is the beauty of Shri Krishna's boundless loveHeartSmile, but normal humans cannot be like that, can they? Normal humans cannot love more than one person, and normal people definitely will not be able to treat more than one wife equally.LOL

When it comes to God and puranas, I do not have a problem about reading of mytho characters having more than one wife, because those characters were ideal and all served one purpose: to help the Lord fulfill his leelas and restore Dharma to the world. They were not like humans today.

But I think Lord Ram exhibited Eka Patnivrat for humans today, because he knew knew that many people in Kali Yug can hardly stay true to one person, let alone many.

So taking the time and era into consideration, I say I want a husband like Ram because I would fry my husband alive if he takes in another wife.ROFL But I think the most ideal husband would be someone with Ram's faithfulness and Krishna's love.Day Dreaming

Lols, I voted for Ram just to balance the votes out. In reality I love both too equally to choose.WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDpka1415...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram or Shyam? Pick one! (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Angry sister. So you found them. Ha ha ha. But now it seems that you will have to use them to throw at me also. See how teasing I am. Trying to establish that you people also would want brother like Ramji and not Krishna.Big smileLOL But you wouldn't even find brother in modern world like Krishna right?

No no I didn't misinterpret yours and Deepika's point. I got it perfectly right the way you meant. I was just in teasing mood with my sisters today and kidding and enjoying the points how did you turn to the topic of actual mortal husbands (who practically have to be like Ram or Krishna) from seeing God only as husband. You were posting looking at the relation LIKE Ram or Krishna. And I was talking from the point of view of relation WITH Ram or Krishna only. You didn't post your view in that sense whether you would want to be spouse of Ram or Krishna (Actual Ram or Krishna of that time irrespective of the fact that men who are not God can't be like Krishna). Had you done that, your choice of husband would have been neutral and indifferent. You would have chosen monogamist Ram and poligamist Krishna with equal enthusiasm. Wouldn't you? Again the same topic has been arrived at which is there in another thread.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 30 November 2010 at 9:52am

Dpka1415...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

Thanks Parina. Yours was also very good answer. Very sweet one. Now let's help Janaki in finding the tomatoes.ROFL

Lol. Very diplomatic answer Janaki and Deepika. Smile How did you vote then? So you wouldn't want husband like Shri Krishna. You people got lost in your own world of dreams of ideal husband for yourself, didn't you? He he he. Good good. LOL j/k 

So taking the time and era into consideration, I say I want a husband like Ram because I would fry my husband alive if he takes in another wife.ROFL But I think the most ideal husband would be someone with Ram's faithfulness and Krishna's love.Day Dreaming

Lols, I voted for Ram just to balance the votes out. In reality I love both too equally to choose.WinkLOL

@Shivang bhaiya ... ahhahaaaaaa .... yeah u can say tht brother ... but as i said earlier ... dreams pe tax thodi lagta hai ...ehehheheeeee.... LOLLOLLOL
mera vote Ramji ke liye tha becoz ... before getting merged into the supreme soul ... we have to lead a life of Human .. n who else can we prefer than Ramji as an ideal human being ... again m quoting this " NO NEGATIVE FEELING FOR KRISHNA JI .... I LOVE HIM ALOT !! "  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

@Janu di .... OMG!!!! di ... ahahahaaaaa i love u fr dis " I would fry my husband alive if he takes in another wife." LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i swear i second u in this context .... eheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@Deepika

Of course yaar. I can never ever believe you and Janaki or all here to have negative feeling for Krishnaji. You have clarified it well for any future members in general to avoid any possibility of misunderstanding being a public post of yours but it was definitely not needed to be clarified to me. Rest assured. And I am enjoying your discussions. Really sweet for a brother to observe. May God give you the best relations in life like him. And may God himself come in all relations of mine. May he be my everything. Different style of saying the same thing actually.

@Janaki 

You voted for Ramji to balance out the votes. And that is precisely the reason in my case of not voting. Had I voted, it would have been Krishna. And hence I didn't vote to keep the vote equally balanced.Big smile Same reason. Same thinking. Just different actions.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 30 November 2010 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I think Deeps was right, this thread could use this Ram-Shyam comparison bhajan that I posted at the Bhakti Lounge... enjoy Big smile

As for voting... I've been trying to decide since I saw the thread yesterday, but I just can't choose Confused I've always seen them as complementary avtaars, because there are so many cause-and-effect relationships between them. Shri Ram taught us to be the best we can be within our constraints, and Shri Krishna encouraged us to reevaluate those constraints and if the situation warrants it, to transcend them in favor of the greater good. The world wouldn't be what it is without Shri Krishna, and nothing Shri Krishna did would make sense without Shri Ram. I think whatever differences exist in their lives exist for a good reason, so I can't use those differences as a basis for ranking my preference between them. Boring but honest answer EmbarrassedLOL

ShivangBuchDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

out of the two......ok......i admit! lol
i went for Shri Krisna!!! lol i just love him!!!LOL if you look at him from any level you can ALWAYS pick up one point and learn from it or use it.......like when he was a child or adult etc. @ any time in his liife, and u could pick it up at any age. so from little to grown up, you can always look @ Krishna as an idol because there will ALWAYS be something to try to practice for yourself!! hahaha and besides who doesn't love his tactics that he used all throughout his ife? hahaha gotta give it 2 him! lolStarTongueSmile

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 13 December 2010 at 7:52am

pakhara

pakhara

IF-Rockerz

pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Definitely Shri Krishna! I just love him!HeartHeartHeartHeart Maybe I'm partial to him because I'm a part of ISKON, but still, love him soooooooo much!

Dpka1415

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ram Ram Japte Raho..
Sada Ram se Kaam...
Bina bhajan shree ram ke
kanchan deh nikam...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.