Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

Neethi that was awesome i loved it👏 now we have Misha and Panchi too

Akanksha thanks sweets, do you want me tell you about that guy, or maybe you should make him whoever you want in your update😉

Thank youu!!😃
Akanksha, if I were in your place, I would've made him Siddharth, a guy opposite Misha. I think RSA has curly hair ;)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tahani01

update 9th part quickly plez

I'll update it in a second. After finishing my siggies. 😊
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part 9

As me and my first 2 friends in this college walked towards the bathroom we walked i saw that weirdo what was his name again oh yeh abhay he walked pass us with the i told you look on his sharp featured face as i observed carefully i saw that now his eyes were grey where as they were a darker shade before

"hello wheres your attention today.......yo"i jerked as misha shouted in my ear

"Misha do you know him" i questioned as we all turned around

"oh yes" said misha "he studys here and he is a rich spoilt dog and noone liked him exept for bimbo girls oh and t she is behind him 24/7"

"T what kind of name is this " i laughed

"trust me you'll find out soon"smirked panchi

panchi seemed the justice type of girl and not sombody to bitch but it this case it was different she looked like she could spend a whole day bitching about this T girl shed be interesting to meet i thought but again and again he came in my mind abhay seems noone likes him here not even me then why do i keep thinking about him i thought to my self.

We finally reached the toilets it seemed i had  forgot where i was going i went in and fixed myself with the help of panchi , misha was no help whatsoever as she had her headphones on and daning around with her headphones in and then..............................................

she bumped into a girl who was pretty but looked abit over the top with her less clothes on she had 2 puppets sorry friends following her,she argued with misha

panchi whispered to me "and thats T "she sounded angry
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I'll update it in a second. After finishing my siggies. 😊

sorry updated it myself
sorry😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Tahani: Enter T! Congrats on being promoted to groupbie :)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Double post!😳Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 10 Faceoff between Raj and Misha

''Thanks for helping me, guys.'' I said as we walked out of the washrooms.

''No problem.'' Misha smiled. ''Im sure Birdie would have liked that. She's experienced in bruised cases.''

''Shut up Misha.''

''Remember the time when I pushed you off the bed and you woke up with bruises all over your-?''

''Shut up Misha!!!'' Panchi slapped her on the shoulder. ''Just shush.''

I smiled. 

The memories of that smug guy - Abhay - was still in my mind. He had helped me, then left me, then didn't help me, and then -.

''Booo.'' Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked back to see the same tall guy with the curly hair grinning back at me. He ran a hand through his hair. ''Hi. I am Raj. Naam toh suna hi hoga?''

I glared back at him. ''Wasn't the dance enough? I think my share of ragging is over.''

''It wasn't my fault.'' He smiled. ''I have to do that with every girl. I mean, you're not the only one. And I wanted to apologise.''

Misha snapped back at him. ''Mr Raj whatever, stay away from Pia, do you get that?''

''I would.'' Raj moved a step closer to Misha. ''Im only here to apologise.''

''And guess what?'' Misha snorted. ''She doesn't forgive you. Let's go, Pia.'' She tugged at my shoulders and I walked away with her. 

''
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
''And guess what?'' Misha snorted. ''She doesn't forgive you. Let's go, Pia.'' 🤣

Man! Mish is awesome!!
Nice part Akanksha! :)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tahani  & Akanksha.. brilliant updates👏👏 ..i love them😳 

so now entered T and Raj , i guess Raj will fall for Misha aright?!

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Thanks Neethi, Ka7eela. 🤗

Ka7eela, I think he should, yeah. I started them with a faceoff, 'cause let's face it, nobody wants a fairytail for Misha. :P