Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Priya! Smile

YAY! Happy to see Tamizh back in action and Lavanya crying..she deserves more than this LOL
Please dont show Charu, and why is she smiling, I hope she didnt listen to their conversation or something Dead

Last scene was awesome.! Thulasi looked really cute and pretty but it doesnt seem to be the room where Charu put her lamp, it looks the small one where Kalyani was doing stuff in the previous episode.Confusedoh well who cares, as long as Tamizh and Thulasi are happy together!

I dont think there will be much of Tamizh and Thulasi scenes this week by the look of it Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRuby-86-musicluv-mini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo Nov 28th (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Priya, 

Oh Thulasi looks so cute and gorgeous, her expressions.. OMG Superb!!
TA back in action.. Nice look from the car!!! 
What happened to Deepa's dad??

Waiting to see the episodes!!

Edited by bhaghi - 28 November 2010 at 11:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20-musicluv-Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thank you for the link PriyaSmile.

Nice promo. But i too think there will be more Charu scenes this week and less TT scenes.
TA looked nice in the car and with Thulasi, was cute. And Thulasi's eyes, were expressing curiosity like a small kid, what are you hearing Thulasi, does his heart say "Thulasi, Thulasi, Thulasi"?! LOL.

The fight between Sudha and her MIL is becoming serious now and i think it will somehow after the marriage of LN escalate and she will land on the streets and it is going to be either Thulasi or TA who is gonna bring her to their house. I don't think the aapu we were excpecting after she comes to know about VR, the killer, would come, because i think the killer matter will be a secret between TA, VR and the SI.

Edited by Theiva - 28 November 2010 at 11:48am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.ThendralfanRuby-86TTfan-musicluv-mini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!!!!!!!!!! 
Wow I thought there would be no promo for this week.  The first scene with Tamil in the car....oooo..what do I say...he looks so handsome and like a hero!!!  I love that BGM, it gets you pumped up!! 
I am not sure what Charu is thinking and why is Lav crying??  She is going to get married to Nitesh.  Looks like Sudha made Lav cry I guess and she's all pissed off.  Also they show Deepa's dad therefore some problem there. 
But the last scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh wow so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thulasi's expression were awesome!!  Her eyes and smile were gorgeous!!  Love the way she gently leans on him!!  Looks like Tamil convinced that they are going to see his mom or something. 
Overall the promo looks good but I can see a dissapoint that there will not be many scenes with Tamil and Tulasi.  Looks like they only come for a bit this week and all the other characters will be shown especially that cow Charu!!! 
But the big question IS THENDRAL ENDING???  Looks like it's ending by looking at the promo.  Please don't end Thendral!! 
Have a super week guys.....so excited....hoping for more t&t scenes!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRuby-86Theiva-musicluv-TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yes i feel the same, that there will be more Charu scene than T&T...
But i think Charu is going to be caught soon...Therila, but somehow feels like that!!

And yes Theiva Akka i think TA mom wont come to know about Killer matter soo soon!!...Angry

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Hema_M-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Noooo....it should come out....maaannnn Angry. I want to see that lady's face then. I want to see all of their shocked faces like after the marriage and in the court. And if she should come to know, then Charu....nee unnoda athai sothai kaiyale sethe.....i really want TA's mother praising Thulasi infront of that beauty Charu and then her face, or it would even be better if she stays with T&T and chases out if she should visit them. Am i Day Dreaming too much?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Hema_MTheivaRuby-86-musicluv-mini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks Priya!!

The last scene is so cute Heart Thulasi is so beautiful!!

Tamizh's car scene wow!! Real hero Day Dreaming!!!

Janani20TheivaRuby-86TTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Thanks Noexious and Priya for the promo...I hope neither Noexious or Priya do mind I merged both the thread into oneEmbarrassed

Looks like interesting week..funny how TA is gonna confront Charus dad, why is Lavs upset and her anni angryLOL..ending was cute with Thuls lending on his shoulderTongue

Edited by Aahaana - 28 November 2010 at 3:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top