Celebrity Fan Clubs

Additi Gupta Fanclub ~ *Keep Smiling Additi* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 147

Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 3 Page 147

Additi_sjfan

IF-Dazzler

Additi_sjfan

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Welcome Onboard the 13th Fanclub of Additi Gupta guys...
Firstly.. a huge CONGRATULATIONS...

n secondly... my sincere thanks to the following people, without whom, this FC would not have been able to have such fabulous wonderful additilicious siggies

1. Waqas
2. Sid (Yulz)
3. Aishu (MP_Radha)
4. Zunni (-Zunni-)
5. Ravs (-ravjot-)
6. Nads (Nadini)

Hug

Special huge thanks to Praise, for all the guidance and help, that i needed.. n of cos... Credit for thinking up of the theme... goes to Praise as well...
HugHugHug

n before i forget.. another thanks to fatima, who helped me source out for fab siggy-makers..Big smile

n apart from thanks... i also have to say, sry to all fellow siggy-makers, who i've tortured quite alot with all the PMs n requests and editting.. esp Mr waqas would know how many times we've made him faint...Wink

anyways enough of my long talks... go on.. Have fun Guys...

Btw... there's still a couple of surprises instored for u guys...
it'll come in a couple of days...
hopefully *fingers crossed*Wink

Happy New Year Guys. Wish this coming New Year brings all you fellow additians lots of happiness and smiles. Likewise, Hope the new year is a wonderful year to our smiling star, Additi Gupta.
Always, Keep Smiling.

rgds
sha/sj

Edited by Additi_sjfan - 25 December 2010 at 11:26pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Praise...cutegirl94Waqas...JyotixMP_RadhadangerouzIshk.SukruthamazkachazkaHappyMelody-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Additi Gupta Fanclub ~ *Keep Smiling Additi* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Waqas...

IF-Rockerz

Waqas...

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
-Reserved-
No Posting.....

Praise...

Goldie

Praise...

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
COngratulations on 13th FC guys!
May we continue to have many more FCs and more discussions.. chalo with slow pace hi LOL.. but we finally said bah bye to Bride FC ..

Since SJ mam has given her "thanks" speech hehe me too wanted to say thanx to one person Smile.. n its u Dear SJ.. n seriously i mean it.. thanx a lot to come fwd to open an FC... At that time, i was literally stressed out but u vr such a life saver Smile

Now the FC... let me go chorify my PMs first ... LOL
 aaaaaaa..... okay okay here u go 

The FC layout and design is beautiful...n so the writeups, u already knw i love them though the 5th feb smile descritpion made me lil senti LOL .. but Good job !
now the Siggies, thanx to all talented ppl u mentioned above as usual extremely beautiful siggies... Smile quotes with every siggie is an awesum idea, looking very good.. Pihu siggies and additi links wali siggie n n nah i cant rank .. all are prettyfulEmbarrassed
n the banner LOL waqas and u wont forget that double duty i am sure.. but waqas must say ur talent along with additi's face made the banner so beautiful... n u knw it AngryLOL

aww SJ come here  u have added links too with event and appearances.. u knw what i always wanted to do this but ahmm too lazy for that LOL u did it Girl..
now keep updating ROFL
u've changed the Members list layout too.. i can see me ka name on the topDancingLOL n  issliye i loved that change too LOLEmbarrassed

All in all awesum work
n so SJ, the fabulous FC starter keep up the good work !! ROFL ROFL
You ish all in the court now LOLBig smile
have fun n enjoy ! LOL

About FC theme, thats one thing we all wish for her na  n moreover at the moment we the fans need it too LOL Pihu needs it even more than us ROFL
Anyways, Good luck to Additi for the new year, hope she gets the deserving fame and recognition. U tried Pihu n there is no wrong in experimenting its not the end of world
"It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something."
How much this Pihu will help u in ur career, time will tell.. But it will help thats what i am sure about.. so  just stay focussed and keep working hard

Now let me end this boring baatien of mine by hoping lots of smiles for our star n for all of u too guys! God bless her n each  one of us... Smile
Keep Smiling !!

Edited by Praise... - 26 December 2010 at 1:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RanKat-roxAdditi_sjfan-scarlett-Waqas...AASUSSukrutha-Fatima-HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
oooooooohhhh my goshhhhhhhhh da new FC luks faaaaaaabulous!!!
Party Party Party Party Party Party Party

shaaaaaaaa u rock my angel!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing

this one's for u....

yippieeeeeeeee our new home is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of dis world..... im runnin out of oxygen seeing da first page..
sooooooooooo congrats to da new FC our pyaaaaaaaari additi....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

im sure we'r gonna hav a blaaaast on dis FC like we always do... 

lots of love + hugs + kisses Hug

Edited by NaDzGirl - 26 December 2010 at 8:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfanmazkachazkaSukrutha

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
mineeeeeeee...wooow new home again...me stunned...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
congratz on new FC guyz
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

Noor_PremHeer

IF-Sizzlerz