Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Direct Link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKgytT6aNw

This is a very ordinary and simple story about two human beings namely, Mayank and Nupur, who are tied in the bond of marriage. It's their journey from strangers to soul mates. And this journey is going to be depicted with proper customs and all.

Traditions, which people have forgotten, would be revived with this story. It's the journey of their feelings which seem to differ at each point of time. Would they make it to the destination?

What all they have to adjust? How would they prove each other to be capable? Would they be able to love each other till eternity? Would just a bond of seven vows, bind two strangers together?

To unveil all these answers, keep reading my story "Arrange Marriage."

Love,

Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 26 October 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25AnilalovesJUNNirvrithicutiepie12gopi06crazymayuriandaniella05prachi06love.mayurartiShwePooA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofall-Samira-MyInspirationzSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arrange Marriage #3 [MN]: Some Messages Shared: 30" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25Nirvrithimjht_admirerdaniella05crazymayurianlove.mayurartiA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallShwePoo-Samira-MyInspirationz

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
What does 'this' mean to me?

Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you would be reading this...but i just had to say this....zyada lamba nahi hai......bas kuch words hain....zyada toh main bhi describe nahi kar paai...coz i feel speechless.....

I am extremely thankful to everyone out there, who commented on this story and helped me to reach this level....

This story is not just another story.....this story is my own dreams...my own expectations....my own reactions.......my own dreamy world....this is not just a story...but my life....

Is waqt agar koi mujhse kahe ki mujhe aur kya chahiye....toh i wud shook my head for no..itna kuch milne ke baad kisi ko aur kya chahiye hoga?

Before coming to this ff forum, i was just Mahak......some Mahak....but after coming in this ff forum, i am Mahi....aapki Mahi...

Aap logon ne mujhe itna pyaar diya hai...that seriously.....i feel like the luckiest person in this world...right now, i am having tears in my eyes....just out of the love you gave me....

Pata hai kya? Jab bhi main aap logon ke comments padhti hoon, i feel like....yeah, my hard work is paid off.....when i update, i always roam around to read my first comment....aur us comment ko padhkar, joh khushi hoti haina, i really cant tell you....

Aisa toh main saare emotions describe kar sakti hoon....chahe woh pyaar jaisa unknown emotion hi kyun na ho....but, jab bhi baat aati hai is khushi ki......i fail to express my happiness in words....

Aapke comments padhkar lagta hai ki....'haan.....main kuch hoon'....

Sometimes you have so much happiness in your heart that it pours out of your eyes....some people in our lives, don't touch our hearts....but our souls....And such is the case with you people...

Thanks for being there in my life....i hope that i would get your support throughout my life....Thanks For Being There....Love You All Truly From The Bottom Of My Heart...

- Sirf Aapki...

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 28 November 2010 at 3:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Nirvrithidua22daniella05gopi06love.mayurartiAasthahereShwePooA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallgreenleaf007-Samira-MyInspirationz

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Hey Mahak,

FINALLY.... Your update.....!!!!! Feels so good......

WOW..... OFFICIALLY...... FIRST TO READ, FIRST TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND FIRST TO COMMENT...... I am so glad....!!!! *Very Happy*

I am Nupur's good friend na......Very early for her engagement...... ( You seriously must be thinking why you activated me as Nupur's friend....!!! )

The update was truly beautiful, so serene and pure......

http://orkutluv.com/ graphic comments-Beautiful Graphics

I just loved Mayank and Nupur's thoughts that about choosing the life partner their parents selected....I guess its something we both believe in..... And I truly respect their thoughts..... You have described the beauty of Arrange Marriage very sweetly.....
I also loved the way you depicted their feelings, their emotions ..... So realistic, So pure and Simple.....
Hmmmm..... "Committed" from "Single"..... So sweet.... Lol.... Facebook status....!!!

Well, I completely loved the part where you described the "Rasams" - the rituals so deeply..... I was completely engrossed in reading it.....
I did have a bit of knowledge of the Godh Bharai rasam but I had no idea about the significance which you have described so beautifully..... I truly loved every bit of it..... When you had initially told that you are gonna describe the rituals I was very EXCITED *raised to infinity* because I really wanted to read something on Mayank Nupur which shows all the extensive rituals when they are bonded into Arrange Marriage..... So, pls do continue writing with the rituals....
(Did you actually research on Godh Bharai or you have observed it somewhere and so you knew it????? )

Arey you know what, in the initial few lines when you told that Mayank is wearing sherwani I was like "Which colour???"..... I had almost made a mental note to ask you but how could I forget that you can never miss anything..... And soon I got the colour of both - the sherwani and lehenga.... ( In case you are thinking why I was thinking about colour ..... Well, I have already told you na that whenever I read your update I start imagining all the scenes so thats why I wanted the colour so that I could imagine them appropriately... *wink*.... Lol.... But, seriously yaar you actually make me go into the dream world...... So, your giving such minute details helps me to imagine very nicely.... Ha ha.... )
Loved both the rings...... Very elegant and beautiful..... I am sure it has already touched their hearts......

So, here are some roses for Mayank Nupur and you too on the occasion of their engagement......

and also some ice cream for you..... We have to party na yaar.... Its Mayur engagement......!!!!

" />

Completely loved this update.......
And do continue SOON.... with a LONGER part.....
(I will not elaborate about this "SOON" now..... that work will be later.....!!!! *wink* )

Waiting for your reply,
Pooja

P.S. I think I have given competition to the length of your update by posting such a long comment...... !!!!!!! LOL..... Just kidding......!!!!! No one can ever give competition to Arrange Marriage updates written by you....!!!! Do reply soon.....

[IMG]

ohk....ab kuch bacha hai mere paas tujhe kehne ke liye???

sab kuch tum keh deti ho.....phir main khaoon toh kahoon kya?

i already told you that mujhe saari rasmein ache se yaad hain....and i didn't googled them....and dont worry yaar....i wud continue writing all customs.....

Yaar i am so speechless right now......ki i dont know what to reply to you....i mean it.....

the word "thanks" seems so small.....but thanks a ton for writing such beautiful reply....

love you,
Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwePoo

crazymayurian

IF-Dazzler

crazymayurian

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
congrats dear and dont forget to pm me

FragranceOfLove

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
* Dance * * Dance * * Dance *........
Whenever there is something related to AM I am so so so so so HAPPY........

N u r updating AM tomorrow rite????
Soooo eager to read it.....!!!!

FragranceOfLove

dua22

Goldie

dua22

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Congrats Mahak

m so happy that u r going 2 update

m waiting eagerly