Adaalat
Adaalat

India-Forums

Episode 2 : Update + discussion :) (Page 3)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late update, just watched it today, since I was on vacation.This was a vast improvement from the first episode, despite the drone in the background, the plot kept me hooked and intrigued to the show!ClapRR was fantastic, no words to describe his acting todayClapClapClap In short, everything was just perfect. Even though RR said in his interview, that Adaalat isn't a researched show, I feel it's somewhere in the middle, and I accept that. So, I looked at it from that POV, and loved it, the mystery revolving around the plot kept me intrigued throughout, even more so, since the suspect list was slowly narrowing down to a handful of people.

What was really funny was the scene between KD and that beggar, sensible, proper, witty humor. Yeh lo Rs. 5001LOLLOL

On the whole, hats off!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonit

deepika102 IF-Sizzlerz
deepika102
deepika102

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Arre his character is also there by the name of Jhilmil :)

he appeared in the first episode, remember?
ok, actually i only saw just half of the 1st epi
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

Sorry for the late update, just watched it today, since I was on vacation.This was a vast improvement from the first episode, despite the drone in the background, the plot kept me hooked and intrigued to the show!ClapRR was fantastic, no words to describe his acting todayClapClapClap In short, everything was just perfect. Even though RR said in his interview, that Adaalat isn't a researched show, I feel it's somewhere in the middle, and I accept that. So, I looked at it from that POV, and loved it, the mystery revolving around the plot kept me intrigued throughout, even more so, since the suspect list was slowly narrowing down to a handful of people.

What was really funny was the scene between KD and that beggar, sensible, proper, witty humor. Yeh lo Rs. 5001LOLLOL

On the whole, hats off!Clap

Coooool!!! Big smile
So happy to read your post yaar.. from someone who's seen how bad the first episode was (relatively) and seen this, with an unbiased mind, is truly soothing.. hehehhehee... the main thing was that they had cut down on the background score.. and that was a true relief!

About the coin trick, 
that was tooooooooo good.. LOL
Looking forward to the next episode for obvious reasons Embarrassed

debayon

droidnafiz Goldie
droidnafiz
droidnafiz

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Its a funny case...itni saaf sutra office mein spider jaal bun raha hain...isse funny kya ho sakta hain...
deepika102 IF-Sizzlerz
deepika102
deepika102

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivek_mashru

Its a funny case...itni saaf sutra office mein spider jaal bun raha hain...isse funny kya ho sakta hain...
ho jaata hei yr, after all India me kuch bhi ho sakta hei...LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Case solve kaise hota yaar :P :P
droidnafiz Goldie
droidnafiz
droidnafiz

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
He he....itni bari office mein toilet mein bhi spider nahi web banata,...lekin yaha to reception pe hi spider....man gaye...."ab adaalat mein pesh kiya jaata hain wo spider ko, jisne itne bade multi natinal office mein jaal banane ke galti ki hain. Dafa 402 ke motabek use ajiban jail mein nahi, jaal mein rehne ki saja diya jata hain.

deepika102

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LOOL 

kuch bhi :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index