Adaalat

Episode 2 : Update + discussion :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late update, just watched it today, since I was on vacation.This was a vast improvement from the first episode, despite the drone in the background, the plot kept me hooked and intrigued to the show!ClapRR was fantastic, no words to describe his acting todayClapClapClap In short, everything was just perfect. Even though RR said in his interview, that Adaalat isn't a researched show, I feel it's somewhere in the middle, and I accept that. So, I looked at it from that POV, and loved it, the mystery revolving around the plot kept me intrigued throughout, even more so, since the suspect list was slowly narrowing down to a handful of people.

What was really funny was the scene between KD and that beggar, sensible, proper, witty humor. Yeh lo Rs. 5001LOLLOL

On the whole, hats off!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 2 : Update + discussion :) (Page 3)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Arre his character is also there by the name of Jhilmil :)

he appeared in the first episode, remember?
ok, actually i only saw just half of the 1st epi

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

Sorry for the late update, just watched it today, since I was on vacation.This was a vast improvement from the first episode, despite the drone in the background, the plot kept me hooked and intrigued to the show!ClapRR was fantastic, no words to describe his acting todayClapClapClap In short, everything was just perfect. Even though RR said in his interview, that Adaalat isn't a researched show, I feel it's somewhere in the middle, and I accept that. So, I looked at it from that POV, and loved it, the mystery revolving around the plot kept me intrigued throughout, even more so, since the suspect list was slowly narrowing down to a handful of people.

What was really funny was the scene between KD and that beggar, sensible, proper, witty humor. Yeh lo Rs. 5001LOLLOL

On the whole, hats off!Clap

Coooool!!! Big smile
So happy to read your post yaar.. from someone who's seen how bad the first episode was (relatively) and seen this, with an unbiased mind, is truly soothing.. hehehhehee... the main thing was that they had cut down on the background score.. and that was a true relief!

About the coin trick, 
that was tooooooooo good.. LOL
Looking forward to the next episode for obvious reasons Embarrassed

debayon

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Its a funny case...itni saaf sutra office mein spider jaal bun raha hain...isse funny kya ho sakta hain...

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivek_mashru

Its a funny case...itni saaf sutra office mein spider jaal bun raha hain...isse funny kya ho sakta hain...
ho jaata hei yr, after all India me kuch bhi ho sakta hei...LOL

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Case solve kaise hota yaar :P :P

droidnafiz

Goldie

droidnafiz

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
He he....itni bari office mein toilet mein bhi spider nahi web banata,...lekin yaha to reception pe hi spider....man gaye...."ab adaalat mein pesh kiya jaata hain wo spider ko, jisne itne bade multi natinal office mein jaal banane ke galti ki hain. Dafa 402 ke motabek use ajiban jail mein nahi, jaal mein rehne ki saja diya jata hain.

deepika102

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LOOL 

kuch bhi :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.