CID

EPI 677 : Abhijeet In Jail (3-Dec-2010) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 36

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanza

I think it could be something like CID gets 2 parallel stories at friday, one a normal case, other about Abhi.......and Abhi gets accused for a murder....and then we wait 21 hours to see what happens to him!

Yeah Possible... Even they did the same for the last Friday Episode... Daya-Ansha story was running very slow in the Background...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPI 677 : Abhijeet In Jail (3-Dec-2010) (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

But I think Aditya shouldn't do that guest role in Adalat. If it's for Adalat's promotion he could have come up with KD and could have helped him in finding clues for another case. Then he would be with the same honour, not in the criminal's positionAngry!! That would be great to see more..!!
This will fetch Adaalat some TRP and which will boost it's rank in the Sony Channel's Leaderboard..

nisha2515

nisha2515

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Yaar i dont know but i am having a feeling that there will be no separate promo for cid...i guess that it will the same promo as we saw on sunday showin only abhi and kd...

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
whatever, i dislike this idea.
Sure, this time Abhijit can do nothing, same in the case of CID team. So it will give priority to K.D. And we dislike ACP even in II5....so, i guess it is possible for us to feel bad.

Adalat is slow , and it will make the plot of ours slow too . The result will be an award movie. I am not expecting any best writers to come....it will be a pure khooni story, made just for making Abhijit accused. And that too just after month, sr.insp Abhijit is shown.

Anyway, lets see.

dayakhtar

Goldie

dayakhtar

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Originally posted by akshay29

No one else there?ShockedShocked No Daya no ACP?

Yeah! Even if trio were all there, that would be great to see....
And I don't understand this,how come FW come up with this stupid idea [sorry no offense]. Am saying because this is a totally dishonor for a senior CID officer like Abhi....Till now this didn't happen that any CID officer got caught. And here Abhijeet is in jail and he was brought to court too. Till now, we have seen that CID itself finds clue to save their officer. And this time he will directly be thrown to jail... Makes no sense. Just a funny plot...!!

But I think Aditya shouldn't do that guest role in Adalat. If it's for Adalat's promotion he could have come up with KD and could have helped him in finding clues for another case. Then he would be with the same honour, not in the criminal's positionAngry!! That would be great to see more..!!
m 100% agreed

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
If Friday night CID and Saturday night Adalat are linked , then there must be a advance promo of CID. Because we have seen the Adalat promo. It would be good for Sony to show Friday show's promo as soon as possible. Well , if they are both linked up.

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
cant wait!!!I hope abhijeet gets ok...why werent daya or acp or anyone else in the promoi just hope they didnt leave hiM!!!....Confused

Shuvajit

Shuvajit

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
It is clear that there is no Daya and ACP in the Adaalat part! But we may get to see Abhi-Daya emotional scenes in the CID part, like the ones we had seen in the epi. Sr. Insp. Abhijeet !!

Edited by Shuvajit - 29 November 2010 at 6:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top