Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#126~RaheGiSadaPyarKiYeDastan - Page 4

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

aiyo its airing on ur tv😲😲 Congrats 🤗

🤣🤣🤣 one week lucky 🤣🤣 our shows are a month or two behind 🤣🤣

ShockedShockedShockedShocked..OMG REALLY..........no wonder every1 watches OL.....JST IMAGINE DISCUSSIN SOMFIN TAHT HPNDA MONTH AGO WITH 2DAY EPI...😆..Tha means u can catch up..btw Maaneet r unofficially married🥳ROFL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
actually because i was praying for them to get kids 🤣🤣🤣 so now they want me to look after v🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 u knw wen all my sisters are here then they all instigate against me and leave all 7 by me😲 one i 1yrs one 2yrs, three 4yrs, one 6 yrs and one 9yrs😲

i can comtrol n lok after kids ..i use dto watch..over 10 kids togethr....but wen its yr own they get tirin🤢...so dnt looka fter too many😆...by the time u bcom a mother,,,u will feell..been there n done that😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofna

😲..OMG REALLY..........no wonder every1 watches OL.....JST IMAGINE DISCUSSIN SOMFIN TAHT HPNDA MONTH AGO WITH 2DAY EPI...😆..Tha means u can catch up..btw Maaneet r unofficially married🥳🤣

🤣🤣🤣 i dnt get star channels its jst stupid zee shows sum dnt even start till it ends in india 🤣🤣🤣 so i never get to discuss those 🤣🤣🤣 now we have no ind channnels coz mum was watching islamic madani channel so she offed it 🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

actually because i was praying for them to get kids 🤣🤣🤣 so now they want me to look after v🤣🤣

Haaaa talkin about kids..rmmbr teh other day...i was tellin u to hav kids n love em....that day i spoke to a friend who has been tryin to conceive 4 8/9 yrs nw.....it was last sunday....she told me she was xpectin..n was goin 4 hr 5 mnth scan on tuesday...on wednsday night she had a moscarriage...😭😭😭😭.her son was alive nxt to her for2 n hr b4 he 😭😭
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i can comtrol n lok after kids ..i use dto watch..over 10 kids togethr....but wen its yr own they get tirin🤢...so dnt looka fter too many😆...by the time u bcom a mother,,,u will feell..been there n done that😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 behoodi 🤣🤣 and abt ur hubby cnt look after men are like that 🤣🤣

yeah im experienced
🤣🤣🤣 nt all of it tho i jst play and spoil them 🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 i dnt get star channels its jst stupid zee shows sum dnt even start till it ends in india 🤣🤣🤣 so i never get to discuss those 🤣🤣🤣 now we have no ind channnels coz mum was watching islamic madani channel so she offed it 🤣🤣

Yr soo lucky..actually mu huby got package of all bangla channels..so me 4ned n asked i want to add star one to teh package..n they told me for 1 a mnth😲😲 they will add star plus, star one n star gold....apprntly tehy com togther...so me sed..me need my huby to bcom poor so he will get rid of tv😛😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Haaaa talkin about kids..rmmbr teh other day...i was tellin u to hav kids n love em....that day i spoke to a friend who has been tryin to conceive 4 8/9 yrs nw.....it was last sunday....she told me she was xpectin..n was goin 4 hr 5 mnth scan on tuesday...on wednsday night she had a moscarriage...😭.her son was alive nxt to her for2 n hr b4 he 😭😭

OMG reli😲😭😭😭 U knw i knw sum ppl who had this thing wich is sooo sad😭
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Yr soo lucky..actually mu huby got package of all bangla channels..so me 4ned n asked i want to add star one to teh package..n they told me for 1 a mnth😲😲 they will add star plus, star one n star gold....apprntly tehy com togther...so me sed..me need my huby to bcom poor so he will get rid of tv😛😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 behoodi 🤣🤣🤣 so was it expensive for those three??? my sis gt star plus and star gold now 🤣🤣🤣 i watched star plus for a while bt gt bored 🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 behoodi 🤣🤣 and abt ur hubby cnt look after men are like that 🤣🤣

yeah im experienced
🤣🤣🤣 nt all of it tho i jst play and spoil them 🤣🤣

u no us women we r our mens greatest ENEMY..😛...we shud never say those words...if they r insaan....thn insaaniyat shud com to thm automatically...if tehy r sane...then common sense shud not be misused..jst cz theyr men😡😡