Rate the entire series - Page 2

Poll

How much will you all give to the entire show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well for the overall show & the impact...ignoring the last track... i'll give the serial a 3. after all i liked the show once upon a time. there were some gr8 tracks like the sudha/devika track, the suday track, & some other good scenes too. jyoti becoming an action woman after entering the sisodiyas & standing against them was really good. but i also can't forget the brij sudharo track & the KZK track
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

@vrisha i think 1 would be the lowest rating n 5 would be the highest

i rate this show overall as 1/5
if it had stopped after kabir n jyoti got together (n they didnt add the nonsense wiv pankaj n her kid) it would have gotten a 2.5-3/5

i didnt like how they made jyoti's character to be representing a strong woman n standing up for rights n overcoming difficulties n maintaining dignity n such yet she couldnt do same with difficulties in her own life

also the 1 point is only becos of a few great scenes i can remember throughout the show

I couldn't agree more.  In fact, I can list those few great scenes in this show, they are so few:
  1. Jyoti's initial friendship w/ Brij, b4 he was shown to be a cheat
  2. Sudha's support from Uday when she was Devika
  3. Panchi's soft corner for Deepu, after he reformed
  4. CM's initial depiction as a sweet mom/potential MIL, b4 she was shown to be Pankaj's aunt (that point onwards really spoilt CM's character - had she been the MIL of just Sudha but never Jyoti, she'd have been fine)
  5. MN&G - they were appreciative of Jyoti, but unfortunately lacked the backbone to support her
  6. Jyoti's support for Uday, & Uday's loyalty to Jyoti
  7. Uday's support to Sudha, despite her ailments
  8. Pratik - every moment of him - was the most decent person on the show
  9. Suday's marriage episode alone, but everything around it was ugly
  10. Kalpana's support to Jyoti, and giving her practical advice, like aborting her fetus
  11. Poonam's pre-wedding romance w/ Deepu
  12. Kabir's initial weeks while he was still w/ Bhagya-da, & b4 Jyoti sent him back to his parents
  13. Amit
  14. Brij's blackmailing of Bhairavi
  15. Neelam's treating Pankaj like he deserved
  16. Sarika and her offer to Sushma
  17. Ritu & her support to Kabir
  18. Bhavri's playful demeanor
I know the above list looks long, but it ain't, given that this show ran 2 years and was filled w/ ugly tracks, be it Padma sabotaging Jyoti's rishtas, Deepu & Dadi abusing & bullying Sudha, Brij's cheating on Jyoti & abusing Sushma, Jyoti insisting on supporting Sushma while hiding that she even had a 2nd sister from Pankaj, CM's continual abuse of Jyoti & Uday, Padma's continual exploitation of Sudha, Jyoti being extremely intrusive in Uday's life & forcing him to return to CM, CM's attempt to pimp Uday to Kesav-ji and then Pankaj to him, Neelam's parents forcing her to marry Pankaj against her will so that they can be financially supported by the Vashists, Sumer's abuse of Asha, CS manipulating everyone in the family and being exceedingly intrusive & nosy, RP, who's a part of a royal family grovelling b4 a politician to be the party candidate for CM, Vikrant trying to hunt down Reshmi, CS's attempts on Kabir & Jyoti...

I gave it a 1 as well.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with Vrish & MeghaSRKLover. the serial was full of bad moments...
i know there have been only some few good moments in the serial but the sudha & uday's track was so strong for me that i could not give the serial a 1 so i gave it a middle ranking 3. i can't even explain in words what those suday moments were for me... i was madly in love with the serial just for suday

Vr15h thumbnail
Pia,

When you come up w/ the final rating, do a weighted average.  If you happen to be doing this on Excel, use the SUMPRODUCT function to find out what we collectively rate the show.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i give 5 only 4 sneha
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wud give this show 10 on 10 and Vrisha knows the reason....😆😆😆........lol
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Pia,

When you come up w/ the final rating, do a weighted average.  If you happen to be doing this on Excel, use the SUMPRODUCT function to find out what we collectively rate the show.

Hey computer teacher aap dusron se maths apply karwa rahe ho,lagey raho.........Vaisay agar aap apne computer se calculation kar dete toh Pia ko aasaani ho jaati.Vibgyor academic k baad ab toh Jyoti bhi band ho gaya toh aapko salary kaun de raha hai............lol😆😆😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was good while it lasted.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya-kaabarz

Hey computer teacher aap dusron se maths apply karwa rahe ho,lagey raho.........Vaisay agar aap apne computer se calculation kar dete toh Pia ko aasaani ho jaati.Vibgyor academic k baad ab toh Jyoti bhi band ho gaya toh aapko salary kaun de raha hai............lol😆😆😆

Theorem mistress

This is how it is done, and how I got the results

Rating #votes

1.0 9

1.5 1

2.0 1

2.5 0

3.0 2

3.5 6

4.0 1

4.5 1

5.0 2