Jyoti

Rate the entire series

Poll Question: How much will you all give to the entire show ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [38.46%]
2 [7.69%]
1 [3.85%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [7.69%]
6 [23.08%]
1 [3.85%]
1 [3.85%]
3 [11.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
As Jyoti ended today , I decide to make this thread to rate the entire series . I know this is not the best show , but this is the best time ,. It had its moments , it had its drawbacks, But when i compare Jyoti to other shows on Colors , Zee and SP , I feel JYOTI WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER .

What do u all guys think ? Write in this thread. Remember  don't be judgmental about last few months i am talking about the entire show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate the entire series" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Is a higher number better or a lower number betterQuestion  You should have let 0 be an option, had it been the former

Edited by _Vrish_ - 27 November 2010 at 1:46pm

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I  could have m But a show which ran for near about 2 yrs and we had participated for its forum can not deserve 0. Anyways  the effort  producers directors , actors put in a show can not have 0 point for any show in TV  M How much bad it is . 

Anyways higher the better

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
overall it was a nice show, more after kabir's entry......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I had a few favourite sections, like Pankaj-Jyoti's cute scenes before marriage, his proposal during the dance competition and Sushi rejoining the school
But the one that remained my favourite during the entire show was the Suday .......
meeting, courtship, romance, proposal, pre-marriage, post-marriage everything.
(really miss them Cry)

I am sorry but I can't say the same about Jyotir since they gave me high expectations before  marriage (Phatphatiya scenes were really sweet an d the temple scene too with Kabir's Shivji ka Prasad LOL) but their post marriage scenario was the worst one possible if compared to what it was before marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Periwinkle.Vrish.

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
jyoti has had its highs n lows.......if jyoti had ended with jyotir's marriage i would have cried watching that last episode but it didnt (back then i was glad but now i ask WHY WHY WHY??????!!!!!!) post jyotir's marriage i liked jyoti fighting for rashmi n asha (esp asha.....seing jyoti stand up against a sumer was brilliant)

overall i LOVED jyotir's pre shaadi moments.....i can proudly say i was jyoti addict back then. i LIKED (not loved but yeah liked) suday moments, pankaj-jyoti pre marriage moments. so it doesnt deserve a terrible rating n i rate it at 3.5 

_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTS

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
its very.good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
it was good show 4 me overall if we see it was not very unrealistic i have developed a soft corner 4 dis serial there r some serials where u connect emotionally jyoti was one of them 4 me.i will miss jyotiCry

Nancy_NUTSSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.