Page 1
Page   of 2

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks guys!!

@Vrish you deserve a hug too for sticking with updates for such a long time. They really were a treat to read, even when the show was at a low pointOuch I watch Rakt Sambandh too, its a really good show... so maybe we'll catch each other there sometime :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks Everyone! (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

eeeeeeeeee Vrish thanks for this one...... Hug
had been looking for it in the video updates for such a long time.....  Day Dreaming
Downloading it right away Party
Thanks sooooo much again..... Dancing

.Vrish.

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
thanks kruthika, vrish, nikkie, shantell n all the updaters.....for the past month (except this last week) i have only been reading updates. you'll had to go through a lot just to give us the updates!!!!!

thanks guys you'll have a fab job!!!!!!

Edited by Periwinkle - 28 November 2010 at 3:36am

.Vrish.

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
thank u guys 4 ur updates u hav really been gr8 u hav done an awesome jobClapAlong wid jyoti i m going 2 miss u all ppl 2 loved discussing episodes here u all were fantastic...bye bye 2 all Crywid a hope we may again meet on some other forum

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i stopped watching the vid updates months n months ago but i always came here to skim read the updates LOL

so thanks to all who updated the epi's daily n made it easier for every1 who couldnt or didnt watch it
thanks for all the interesting discussion thread
n thanks to all mods for looking after the forum
special thanks to sonyfan for updating all vids in countless forums regularly n without fail. ur doing a great job!

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 28 November 2010 at 4:45am

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
well thanx to all the updaters (Kruthika, Vrish, nikkie & sapno ki rani who also used to do the written updates before & sonyfan for the video updates) & all the members of this forum for making this forum so wonderful.Thumbs Up i was a hardcore jyoti fan but yes due to some nonsense tracks i did lose interest in the serial. the last KZK track made me even stay away from this forumEmbarrassed
but one thing is for sure that this Jyoti Forum is one of the best forums coz i've noticed members in other forums involving into serious discussions regarding one's better than the other which later on turns out into fights compelling the mods to open topics requesting them not to open such topics otherwise those members will be banned.
didn't see such things happening in Jyoti forum. hats off to the Jyotinian members for being such wonderful members...u guyz rock!!!Clap

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
^^^ Thanks for reminding me - I had totally forgotten Sapno ki Rani. Blushing Also, b4 I started, the updates used to be done by Disha, Shantell & Sakura, amongst others.  A big thanks to them as well. Clap

P.S. I'm going to be out for the whole of December, so this is my last post in this forum

Edited by _Vrish_ - 29 November 2010 at 6:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top