Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Ouch...That hurts. I  know that all will be damn angry on me and would be throwing Sandals at me for opening a brand-new Sajan FF. I am not updating my FF frequently and ONE MORE FF !! But sorry, I can' t help it. Here' s the Character Sketch :-

To kill the devil within...
                                                                   By Ekta

He destroyed her to take revenge,
She destroyed him to teach him a lesson,
And In the midst of revenges and plans,
They destroyed their love.

Samrat Shergill

Playboy...Cheap...Womanizer...Jerk...Worst person on earth...These are the words which describe Samrat Shergill. What Samrat Shergill want is what he gets. He can go to any extent for what he wants. But that he crossed every limit. Every limit she could think of. He crushed her every dream to take revenge. He did everything to destroy her- to destroy their love with his own hands.

Gunjan Bhushan 

A sweet, simple and innocent girl. Thinks one thousand times before she speaks and has a reserved nature. She is a down to earth person but still believes that her prince charming would come. But when he came, everything shattered. He betrayed her that too very brutally. She was broken from inside -out but hopes that her husband...no...ex-husband would come back.

Kiara Rayne

She' s Samrat' s girlfriend and loves Samrat a lot. They both are engaged to each other and are head over heels in love with each other. She is a very a bubbly, outgoing girl who can do anything for her childhood love - Samrat. For now, Samrat and Kiara live in the same flat as Samrat' s father warned Samrat to enter the ' Shergill Mansion '.

Ralph Nehwal 

He' s Kiara' s  friend and Samrat childhood buddy. Samrat had shared his every secret with him. He is the other player in this whole game. He only forced Samrat Shergill to MARRY Gunjan Bhushan and DIVORCE  Mrs. Gunjan Bhushan Shergill.

CONCEPT

A middle aged man, between the forties, stared me hopefully. Hoping that maybe a miracle would occur and I will say ' Yes ' - rather Impossible. I leaned at the door, for support. I couldn' t...How could I just... My chain of thoughts broke as I heard his one more prayer.

' So what' s the problem !? ' I spoke frowning. Dude, that' s not working.

' You' ve to marry... ' Mr. Nehwal spoke, calmly. That was the only way. I had to marry.

' an Indian girl...' He added, completing his sentence. What the hell !!

' Have you gone nuts !? Main !? Shaadi !?' I spoke astonished. I wouldn't marry an Indian **** at any cost.

'It was your's Dad last wish.' Mr. Nehwal replied, emphasizing every word. Samrat had to agree, there wasn't any other way. I rolled my eyes, uninterested.

' As If I would...' I snorted, looking directly at him with a poker's face. His face grew a little red, his temper rising.

' Samrat Shergill, things always wouldn' t turn the way you want. One cannot use anyone for his own selfish reasons. ' He spoke, his voice a little raised than usual. I stared at him in dilemma and straightened myself.

' Mr. Nehwal, you can't talk to me like this !! ' I replied with equal force. Mr. Nehwal had to bend.

' I can Samrat, I can because I've the power.' He said, his voice empowering mine' s.

' If you didn't married her then you won't get a single penny from your dad' s share of property. Mind you. ' He continued, threatening me. I glared at him - a little serious than before.

' What the hell are you saying !? ' I screamed, a little surprised. He threw a black file towards me, printed ' Confidential' with golden colour on  it. I opened the file. Oh Gosh !! Dad had an ' Will' !!

' Third page, sixth clause.' He exclaimed, pointing towards the file.

Damn It !!

Dad had an official ' Will ' .

' It says that If my son, that means you, don't married an Indian girl in six months after he expired then you wouldn' t a single penny from his property. And forget about you being the CEO of ' Shergill - Group of Companies '.' he finished. Okay, that scared me a little.

' You can't do that. What about my years of hardwork for this company !?' I spoke, giving a reason. He can't do this to me.

' Stepping on other' s shoulders to reach the top isn' t called ' Hardwork'. ' he snapped back, smiling. My fingers formed a fist. But I couldn' t do anything; I felt helpless.

' And I've also found a bride for you.' He spoke again, to give me a another shock. Whosoever she is, I promise I will make her life worse than hell.

' Fine. Who is she ? ' I asked, me eyebrows raised. His smile changed into a smirk.

' Your father's childhood friend...Shashi' s daughter.' He exclaimed, with a hint of happiness.

' Gunjan Bhushan.' He spoke her name, with a victorious smile playing on his lips.

The both men stared at each other, unknown by the fact that what the future had stored for them. Silence ruled the cabin for a couple of minutes rather it was the sign of the storm which was waiting for them ahead. The storm which will shatter EVERYTHING Samrat Shergill had and EVERYTHING Gunjan Bhushan wished for. The ' Beginning '  of the ' End' had started.

INDEX

INTRO/CONCEPT - PAGE 1
CHAP 1 - PAGE 8
CHAP 2 -  PAGE 10
CHAP 3 -  PAGE 15
CHAP 4 - PAGE 19

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TOO SEND HIM/HER PM. THEN HE/SHE SHOULD SEND ME A FRIENDSHIP REQUEST SO I CAN PM EASILY .

My one more SaJan FF
To Relive My Expired Love

Hope you like it. SILENT READERS do click LIKE Button.
Thanx for reading.

Ekta

Edited by Sajan_Ekta - 13 June 2011 at 9:13am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzgeniuslibrakashevMoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarrupal.sri24gnaneswariSaJan-SaJan358674strings123ammykhanmarisol45-Debo-Anjali_12MeghAn_AnYaFanprincess_sara-desiresoul-sadufMeera1101KielySM_317XDevilsDesireXNocturnalBeingSandCastle.ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamSani_RaniAttractiveAdyaMoNayaHolicPrag-Priti11--BlueEyes-No_Comments-CreativeSoul-Soulmate_Sanaaashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'To kill the Devil within..' A Sajan FF Chap4 Pg19" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiely

IF-Rockerz

Kiely

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
omg luv u ekta ...awesome cs ...pls cont soon..was sam guns husband?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajan_Ekta

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
wow awsome cs
loved it
it sounds so intresting
cont soon

luv tanzeel

Sajan_Ekta

Kiely

IF-Rockerz

Kiely

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
and pls ud da 1st part soon

Sajan_Ekta

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
superb n intsrting cs plzz pm me wen u update

Sajan_Ekta

-desiresoul-

IF-Rockerz

-desiresoul-

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
aweosmeee cs loved it plzzzzz contineu soon n add me to ur pm list

Sajan_Ekta

ammykhan

Goldie

ammykhan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice cs
loved it
continue soon
plzzzzz do pm me

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
 Thanx guys for you precious comments..........!
 Will update soon.

Ekta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top