India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Hello!!

pratty Newbie
pratty
pratty

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Hi..This is Pratibha..I'm new to this forum.

I was browsing the net and got an article which might be of interest for all u guys.Check this out..

These 2 can't stand each other
   By: Shaheen Parkar and Tushar Joshi
   February 12, 2005

GREAT ACTING: In real life, Cezanne Khan and
Shweta Tiwari can't even look at each other on the sets
For years, viewers have raved about the chemistry between Kasautii Zindagi Kay's (Star Plus) Prerna (Shweta Tiwari) and Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan). Off-screen, these characters from the popular soap can't stand each other.

Unit folks confirm that they even refrain from crossing each paths. Sources reveal that when the serial took a leap on Monday, Prerna was the only one who did not bother to know how her co-star looked; she preferred to keep a distance as the rest of the artistes gushed over each other's new looks.

It is learnt that Tiwari and Khan stopped talking a while ago. Unitwallas say there used to be constant squabbles on the sets — in full view of the unit. Then suddenly, they just stopped communicating.

Shweta Tewari and Cezanne Khan haven't spoken to each other in years. Admitting this, Tewari said, "Yes, we don't talk to each other." It has been over two years now since I have spoken to him.

The decision, though sudden, was made after I realised that Cezanne was not the same person I knew before. Our thoughts used to clash and we used to have constant arguments and fights." When asked Khan, too, admitted that he does not interact with Tiwari at all. 

Cezanne Khan and Shweta Tewari
Interestingly, as the popularity of the show rose, speculation about their off-screen link-up also increased. However Tiwari openly admits, "All this talk about my link-up with Cezanne is rubbish." While Khan adds, "I have been always linked with all my co-stars. There is nothing like that."

But what made the duo develop an aversion for each other? Sources say that it was a fall-out after a particular incident. However both refuse to point what exactly went wrong. It is learnt that both of them turned their backs to each over a personal issue. "It was a misunderstanding," is all that Khan is ready to divulge.

But the fact that both have been bitter about each other still remains. Says Tiwari, " Earlier we used to have rehearsals which would end up as fights. Now we have decided not to have rehearsals but directly give our shots.

Tiwari further admits, "There were times when the shooting had to be stopped as we would fight like cats and dogs."

Ravindra Gautam, director of the soap, says, "Yes, they do not talk to each other. But that is their personal matter. As far as the show is concerned, they are two professional individuals. I have had no issues getting my work done from both of them."

Despite their personal issues, both Tiwari and Khan, however realise that for the sake of their professional cause, they bury their differences on screen.

"In spite of whatever problems I have with him, I realise it is my profession and make sure that my work is not affected." Adds Khan, "Off-screen we are two normal professionals who go their respective ways. I have nothing against her," he adds.

In an episode of Khulja Sim Sim where Anurag and Prerna are the celebrity guests the host Hussain asks Anurag to choose Prerna's heart from the three heart shaped balloons. She tells him "Choose my heart, not anyone else's."

nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hey sum1 has already posted this article..thanx 4 sharing though
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Welcome to IF!Big smile
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Welcome to India-Forums, enjoy yourself here!!
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

thanx for the article

adn welcome to IF

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Welcome 2 the forum!!

Smile