Summer holidays ah maranthuttu pesareenga...πŸ˜‰

Its Only  Cartoon here in our TV .... grrrrrhhhhhh πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­

ohhhhhh....yaa...πŸ˜†
De.Cynthia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanjay_Sanjay

Live Update: Deva Died πŸ˜­  🀒

I could understand d feelings of maha fr her dead dad. . .The way she was repeatedly saying appa appa reminded me one of the sadest of flashback. .  Seriously i liked d attitude of vijay tv and the director in 2day's episode. . Coz if dere's a death then the director wil show ppl crying loudly fr weeks but here everything went smooth in a flash and maha's acting was soooooo realistic. . .

Juz am not out of this unexpected turn the Dir has given us...!!

One Character dat showed the real anger was Sandya (she is terrific, she cud react in abundance in the given secs)  when topiaz came in..! how long to hear his humbuck words (neenga emela kovama irupeenganu theriyum...) i felt idiotic...i second ur thoughts in praising vijaytv and the director too...
Edited by De.Cynthia - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow really yesterday epi performance was so nice  and atlast aa  change came . but but intha adithadi scenes mudichutha illiya yena i am am afraidπŸ˜† to watch it .
sajnasudhirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

wow really yesterday epi performance was so nice  and atlast aa  change came . but but intha adithadi scenes mudichutha illiya yena i am am afraidπŸ˜† to watch it .

Kacheri innum start agalai anuu....Inimel thaan πŸ˜‰