India-Forums

Mansi wants to sing and dance-Article

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Mansi wants to act and sing

November 27th, 2010

Mansi Parekh, who is currently playing the lead in the series Gulaal, has a passion for acting and singing too. Not many people know that the actress has learnt classical singing and was one of the finalists at the Channel V Pop Star Contest. "If I was not an actor, I would have become singer," states Mansi. Now whenever I get the time, I try and do live pop shows. Interestingly, the actress is married to former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant and renowned singer Parthiv Gohil.

Mansi finds it hard to sing and act. She says, "I want to bring out an album but I don't know when it will happen. Currently, I am focussing on acting."

@deccanchroncile.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainmaaneet2010rima001shruthiR

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanx!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index