DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!! Zee Rishtey Awards 2010

NYCrocks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys...!! Voting is started for the Zee Rishtey Awards 2010...

Do vote....For YMGGK for best Parivaar and Abharan for best Jodi and Karan for Popular Male face... for some reason which i'm really angry about Abha is not shown for Popular Female Face... don't get it at all... anyways soo please everyone vote for Abharan for best jodi and Karan...No offense to the other serials but the actors on YMGGK deserve it...and for some reason they are never recognized in any other award shows... and no offense to PR but they always win everything...kinda unfair and besides YMGGK deserves recognition especially in its channel awards...soo please i urge you guys to vote for Abharan, and Karan and the YMGGK parivaar under the popular votes...also you can vote multiple times...soo please do so.. i would really like to seem them win... also really disappointed that abha was NOT nominated for popular female face..that is simple bull-crap...mind my language she deserves it more than MONA??!!?! no offense to her but Priyal Gor sucks as an actress...

Here is The link: SOO PLEASE VOTE. Also can someone who is friends with karan on facebook or their fanclub..post the link so that more people will vote... thankS!! 😛

http://zra.zeetv.com                 
Edited by NYCrocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope ABHA & KARAN ALSO RECEIVE AWARD AT LEAST ONE each.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abba won last timee for best daughterr but hopee this timee karan and abbh winsss best jodi or atleastt popularr faceeeeeeeeeeee
NYCrocks thumbnail
For all those who haven't voted or have..please keep on voting..you can vote multiple times... lets make sure our favorite duo win!!! 😛😛😛
NYCrocks thumbnail
For those who havent still voted and those who have...keep voting so that our favorite jodi of abharan and karan and abha win .. because they truly deserve it..and these are the only awards they seem to be recognized in!!!
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
voted in come categories =]
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am keep voting. Don't worry this time we will make them win best jodi award.