Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

One thing for sure, even in spite of overwhelming (if Pratigya site crashed yesterday, what other reason can there be but rejection of track) response from viewers if they continue this track they will be the only ones watching it when the lights are out and the network shuts the show down.

This is Pearl Grey's first venture. Doesn' t bode well if the premiere venture tanked after 9 months and was dragged on its last legs to complete the first year. As it is seems her next venture that took her eyes off the ball with problems in launching Pratha affected this show and now that show has not been off to a good start. 

I am still wondering how Pearl Grey could let her one of a kind character she created.....Krishna lose his identity and begun a joru ka gulam. We heard RED call him that once too often. Were POPs giving us a hint that the track was going to end in a cul de sac as of SR and Krishna's budday celebration was the end of the Krishna era on MKAP.

Remember when Prats was dancing for Krishna on his budday we questioned why they snuck a clip of Arusia and SCAM in that segment. Maybe it was their way of saying as Kriya's story ended in SR, the next story was going to be Arusia's all along. Looking back we realize it's been all about Arusia for almost 8 weeks now. Ugh! What a let down to the very people who give them their TRPs.

It is a shame that the very character that garnered them so much success, they've turned him into a walking part.  The CVs should be ashamed of themselves that they would not have reached a year had it not been for his character and the love story between Kriya.  Arushi and the actress does not have the sustaining power for audience to continue glued to our screens.

If Arushi has to remain, my humble request is please restore Krishna's character as there is so much potential to work on.  And if according to the article that it was fans who wanted Arushi's marriage to Shakti and they listened.  They can do a 360 degree turn and listen again.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't believe this one girl crash this site......she should win an award for it. not a good thing for her career๐Ÿคฃ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

It is a shame that the very character that garnered them so much success, they've turned him into a walking part.  The CVs should be ashamed of themselves that they would not have reached a year had it not been for his character and the love story between Kriya.  Arushi and the actress does not have the sustaining power for audience to continue glued to our screens.

If Arushi has to remain, my humble request is please restore Krishna's character as there is so much potential to work on.  And if according to the article that it was fans who wanted Arushi's marriage to Shakti and they listened.  They can do a 360 degree turn and listen again.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

That's nothing but hogwash.  If they are hell bent on showing this track (Arushi is the only one beaming about it, after all it keeps her front and center) then let them have the guts to admit they want to go down this route and take credit and responsibility for this track like every other that they showed us to date.  If the show sucks, they should stop blaming the tools and blame the craftsman working with it.  If they are going for shock to garner TRPs they could well be the ones with the coal on their faces when viewers do just the opposite. We here on the forum represent al wide array of viewers from around the globe. What is the point in reading our posts and taking pointers but never acting on it.

There is a sense of resignation on the faces of the actors recently. ๐Ÿ˜• Such talent going to a waste.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

That's nothing but hogwash.  If they are hell bent on showing this track (Arushi is the only one beaming about it, after all it keeps her front and center) then let them have the guts to admit they want to go down this route and take credit and responsibility for this track like every other that they showed us to date.  If the show sucks, they should stop blaming the tools and blame the craftsman working with it.  If they are going for shock to garner TRPs they could well be the ones with the coal on their faces when viewers do just the opposite. We here on the forum represent al wide array of viewers from around the globe. What is the point in reading our posts and taking pointers but never acting on it.

There is a sense of resignation on the faces of the actors recently. ๐Ÿ˜• Such talent going to a waste.

could it be about money............not being paid enough
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

could it be about money............not being paid enough

Apparently the production house is a penny pincher. They co-produced the show along with Pearl Grey. MKAPgot awards the first year. Pearl Grey also got an award as a producer and ITA awards gave MKAP most popular so they decided they've made it and now they dare the viewers to tune out.  Something is stinky here that Arushi has become the star of the show while Kriya are a side show with repetitive dlalogues like "bolo, kahna kya chahti, ho". They are decided to massacre Kriya cold-bloodedly or what?
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

she is a twit......i want her out of thakur niwas, out of kriya life, then i will be happy to watch the show again. she is an irrational girl, cried hysterically maybe she was a colic baby๐Ÿคฃ (scream frequently) never grew out of it. her conduct is very irresponsible (leave home middle of the night, married Katra Naresh, a line of chai and she madly in love, believes the love of her life over her didi that she known all her life,scream at krishna when ever she pleases).

If the TRPs tank and take this show out of the top 15 they will wake up in a hurry.
shy2729 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The CVs were always bang on target. Thet got everything right, except the title of the show. I swear, I can hear them shout at us,"fooled ya"!
ja2004rk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ mera. u always take such gr8 care with each topic. always detailed n thorough. i wish i cud spend more than 5-10mins on thinking AND typing both. i just start typing n think as i type, sometimes when i finish typing i think then.๐Ÿ˜† ok back to the topic ๐Ÿ˜Š
    it does seem the show wallahs have been trying to tell us in their none too subtle way that this story ain't about pratigya n her pet hubby but arushi is the 1 they want to overdose us on. she is here to stay. a few changes took place in yesterday's epi which got me thinking. cud it be that arushi is gonna be the actual female lead , paired with krishna soon? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
   horror of horrors, is it possible that wat we were being shown until a few days ago were actually filler tracks to keep us interested while the real story is brought to the front? every1 is being sidelined but arushi keeps hogging up the screen consistently. it isn't just a few days or weeks, it has been months now n things have taken a turn for the worse, meaning she is getting even more screen time. 
  1 thing i've noticed on the few shows that i've watched for atleast a few weeks is that the louder the background music gets, the sh*ttier the story gets. they all turn ekta-ish on us. the drumbeats on MKAP seem to be getting louder n louder, they've become deafening for the past few days. is this a sign of things to come?
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ja2004rk

๐Ÿ‘ mera. u always take such gr8 care with each topic. always detailed n thorough. i wish i cud spend more than 5-10mins on thinking AND typing both. i just start typing n think as i type, sometimes when i finish typing i think then.๐Ÿ˜† ok back to the topic ๐Ÿ˜Š

it does seem the show wallahs have been trying to tell us in their none too subtle way that this story ain't about pratigya n her pet hubby but arushi is the 1 they want to overdose us on. she is here to stay. a few changes took place in yesterday's epi which got me thinking. cud it be that arushi is gonna be the actual female lead , paired with krishna soon? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
   horror of horrors, is it possible that wat we were being shown until a few days ago were actually filler tracks to keep us interested while the real story is brought to the front? every1 is being sidelined but arushi keeps hogging up the screen consistently. it isn't just a few days or weeks, it has been months now n things have taken a turn for the worse, meaning she is getting even more screen time. 
  1 thing i've noticed on the few shows that i've watched for atleast a few weeks is that the louder the background music gets, the sh*ttier the story gets. they all turn ekta-ish on us. the drumbeats on MKAP seem to be getting louder n louder, they've become deafening for the past few days. is this a sign of things to come?

Thankoo ja!

I always like to look at the evidence available and see where it is likely to head.  This track has most forum members twisted in a knot nervous about the lifetime of the show. It's been building up for  a while and about to blow over.

I'd much rather see POPs be candid about the track and their motives for going there than to send out their side characters to smooth our nerves with promises of a make over and abandoning the tum-tum like that would make viewers excited. Krishna was candid and diplomatic at best. The cast seems nervous to speak about it to the viewers. Why?

If they bring Arushi forward as Krishna's lead and ditch Prats the show will be down six feet under in less than six mins. They can kiss the show goodbye. Even stars of other shows see the Kriya magic unlike any pair before and to let one go for some drummed up pairing will guarantee closure of the show and POPs can consider change in careers.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘well done mera --u rock wid your posts--at the moment your post is the only best thing that is happening to this show  cald MKAP๐Ÿ˜•you deserve a very big applause for that๐Ÿ‘ hats off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ