Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi comes inside and says to Shifali that ive always misunderstand Mangiram and says his real name is Arjun.Arohi tells Shifali that since she was young,she could never recognize people properly and that happened again with Arjun.Shifali then give Arohi a globe as a gift.Arohi thinks about when he did bad things with Arjun and misunderstand him.Arjun friends ask to Arjun about his next plan.They says if the police comes here then whats gonna happend.Arjun says even if the police comes here,the girl won't go anywhere.His friend says that its better if the girl herself don't want to go from here.Arjun says i can't play with anyone emotions and then his friend says on one hand u have the girl emotion and the other way ur family.They says ur dad give u a new life and to us too.

Arohi comes outside with the globe and thinks that how can i says sorry to Arjun.Arjun is there thinking about what their friends told him.Arohi comes and start the music with the glbe.Arjun tells her to stop the music but Arohi is not listening as she is thinking something else.Arjun comes and throw the globe on the floor.Arohi gets angry and says i had come here to says sorry but u did that,i hate u and leaves.Arohi mom is watching an album and Arohi bua comes there and they both says that we are missing Arohi.Arohi mom open the cupboard and saw Arohi passport and says to bua if Arohi passport is here then how did she went to Mauritius.Arjun is fixing the jeep,Shifali and Arohi comes outside.Arohi is thinking about something and Shifali ask if there is something between u and Arjun.Arohi says i have a story with Chiku and goes inside.Arohi goes inside and saw a globe on the table with a letter saying sorry from Monster.

Later,Arohi comes inside with some flowers.Shifali ask why u bring those flowers,Arohi says i'll says sorry to Arjun and counts how many time she though Arjun wrong and the result came 7 and says i'll give 7 flowers..Arohi comes outside and saw Arjun there.Arohi goes there and she hide the flowers behind her.Arohi says i want to tell u something but Arjun dint let her speak and says do not disturb me.Arohi says i'll tell u when u will look at me.Arjun looks ar her but ends up hammering his finger.Arohi goes away saying i'm going to get the 8th flower.Arohi is running and she fell down but Arjun saves her.They both stare at each other.Arohi then says we fight a lot.Arjun says its u who start the fight and ask why u are in the jungle.Arohi tells that she came here to get the 8th flower and says sorry.Arohi starts to give one flower at a time and says sorry.The Episode ends.

Edited by Sallu_King - 26 November 2010 at 1:48pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nisha4luvserial_lover85ratnanandamilwebPriya_kmhkiranpakihananeishikaek43n7geniuswallaaahutasuggyawesomeKSGPraniishalini01zooni.blueDr.BasketGuptarahmona_paksweSandstoneNisha_90Anjalii...xXx..Gurti-Kash..Mahak SinhaBatameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26th November Written Update" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hanane

hanane

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update  Smile

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
thx....

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the update!

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx so much fr d update

Sophia21

IF-Rockerz

Sophia21

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thnks for the update .

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thanks

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thanks dear
Oh my cute Arohi she always does cute things

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.